Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Earth collapsing beneath our feet Posted on: 2007/1/15 12:41
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Has anyone ever thought about what will happen if we have an earth quake and we have removed all the oil, coal, and even gas.
What happens to the empty spaces, we are not filling these up with anything yet, that I know of and I think it is about time we do!
You see if we have pole shift as is expected according to the Mayans, not only will the earth flip on it's axis...yet all the stuff we have removed will also collapse from under neither our self's.
We have seen this occur on numerous occasions in our past where cultures have extracted to much from under neither them self and later the whole area collapse..

Like the story of Atlantis, they are known for crystal engineering....crystals were taken from the soil below them self the island collapses.

Now this is very scary when most of the UK has a massive hole under neither it, as coal pits interlink from one to the next....so has the land been repaired? Nope

As far as I am aware these holes remain supported by old systems, that will one day rot and fall...

So regardless if we get a pole shift later, it may just one day happen, that parts of the land just start falling from under neither our self's...

One solution I can think of is to add some form of plant life that would then act as growing support system..or with all these modern chemicals, to make some sort of expanding foam that could fill all these spaces in...

Other option is the earth does it for us...??

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Earth collapsing beneath our feet Posted on: 2007/1/16 15:23
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

Sorry bit of a heavy subject

N B with U
themissinglink
Re: Earth collapsing beneath our feet Posted on: 2007/1/18 3:53
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
Funny you should bring it up. I have foreseen the change in Earth's axial tilt and know that such an event would create an earthquake that would quite probably destroy all world cities, but didn't consider the bonus you've implied ;-I
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post