Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Mystery of the Mother of all Harlots Posted on: 2010/10/20 14:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The gospel of John is clearly made up and is most likely written by Nicodemus the Pharisee high councillor, as it accounts mainly private events, that only a member of the council would have known.
The vocabulary of Yeshua mismatches the other gospels (Ego I-Mee/I Am) as prophesied and is contradictory in ethos on many points, with blatant lies recorded in 2 gospels still recorded as truth.
Mar 14:55-59, Mat 26:59-61, Vs John 2:18-20
Many clauses within the gospel of John are things you will be condemned for under Jewish law, so its almost to put the Jews off ever accepting Yeshua (salvation in Hebrew).

Paul contradicts Christ on well over 36 clear points on theology, and has purposely rewritten much of the Pharisee belief system.

Simon was called a stone (petros) by Yeshua, which is a prophecy in Zechariah 3:9 stating that will lead to a reason to help remove the iniquity from the land in one day.

Zechariah 11 was fulfilled by Yeshua to the letter, that if 30 pieces of silver were paid inheritance and grace could be removed, thus ending the covenant made with the 3 foolish shepherds, being the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Levities (lawyers). The end of Zechariah 11 was fulfilled by those that re-establish as listed above.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
KMP
Re: Mystery of the Mother of all Harlots Posted on: 2011/5/25 15:21
Just popping in
I think a lot of what you are saying is your personal interpretation, which is absolutely fine. But. as long one travels in the gospel light I think they are on a righteous path. Living with God is a personal choice. I am not saying you don't have to live within his doctrine nor his word, but I think it truly is all personal.
wizanda
Re: Mystery of the Mother of all Harlots Posted on: 2011/5/25 15:39
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Not a single point in anything said, isn't substantiated with scriptures 100%. There are a list of theologians who have seen Paul is Anti-Christ, yet its really simple.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post