Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
How the Messiah is Prophesied to Return with the Name Zan & Zion Posted on: 2022/10/29 23:00
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In Ancient Hebrew the terminology 'Flock' was pronounced Zan (צאן); which is also the name of the Creator in many different cultures globally.

Like for example the Nicene Church Fathers, understood that Zeus (Zan) was the same as Jupiter from the Roman Pantheon, and Jove from the Hebrew.

The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription. "Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove." - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Yahavah/Jehovah means the Lord of Creation, and is not the name; yet a description.

Thus when in Revelation 3:12 it says the Messiah will return with the name of the New Jerusalem, this is Zion (ציון).

Zion was the place of David, and Zan is the flock; where the Messiah is given the symbolic name as Shepherd over our people.

In Revelation when it says the Lamb with 7 eyes was sent out among the nations (Revelation 5:6), this is referring to the Flock of Israel, and thus the word Lamb in Revelation implied the Flock.

When understood this makes the Lamb's Book of Life, Zan's (Zeus's) Book of Life (Revelation 13:8, 21:27).

There are multiple verses in the Tanakh that refer to Zion being the dwelling place of the Lord of Creation, and that out of Zion it shall physically speak i.e the Messiah is called Our Divine Being Zion (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7).

Here are many verses where Zion becomes the place that the Lord of Creation (YHVH) speaks from:

Quote:
Psalms 132:13-14 Jehovah has chosen Zion; he has desired it for his dwelling-place. (14) This is my rest forever; here I will dwell; for I have desired it.

Joel 3:16-17 Jehovah shall also roar out of Zion and utter His voice from Jerusalem. And the heavens and the earth shall shake. But Jehovah will be the hope of His people and the strength of the sons of Israel. (17) So you shall know that I am Jehovah your God (your Divine Being) dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain. And Jerusalem shall be a holy thing, and no aliens shall pass through her any more.

Joel 3:21 And I will cleanse their blood which I did not cleanse; and Jehovah is dwelling in Zion.

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, O dweller of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in your midst.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob. And he will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go out the Law, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall come and say, Come and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, and to the house of the God of Jacob. And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths; for the Law shall go forth out of Zion, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:7 And I will make the lame into a remnant, and her who was cast off a strong nation; and Jehovah shall reign over them in Mount Zion from now on, even forever.

Isaiah 24:23 Then the moon will be disgraced and the sun ashamed; for Jehovah of hosts will reign in Mount Zion, and in Jerusalem and before his elders, gloriously.

Isaiah 40:9 You who tell good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who tell good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength. Lift it up. Don't be afraid. Say to the cities of Judah, "Behold, your God (your Divine Being)!"

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, making peace heard; who brings good news, making salvation (Yeshua) heard; who say unto Zion your God (your Divine Being) reigns!

Psalms 99:2 Jehovah in Zion is great; and He is high above all the peoples.

Amos 1:2 And he said, Jehovah will roar from Zion and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the pastures of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall dry up.

Jeremiah 31:6 For there shall be a day that the watchmen on Mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise and let us go up to Zion to Jehovah our God (our Divine Being)!

Isaiah 18:7 In that time shall be brought to Jehovah of Hosts the present from a terrifying, a tall and smooth people, from it and onward; a mighty and trampling nation whose land the rivers have divided, to the place of the name of Jehovah of Hosts, Mount Zion.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post