Oneness - True Faith
snowraccoon
Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/23 15:23
Not too shy to talk
Zanda,

Can you please open this forum? Maybe we can pool more like-souls from here. Thanks

Love&Light,
Snow
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Zan
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/23 15:48
=->Zan
Where would we add it as a forum?

We could just use One True Faith as this is what many of us believe anyway.

Also all titles of posts get searched by Google, so even this will atract people to the site.
suzyq
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/23 16:12
Just can't stay away
Zan,

While One True Faith is often the first looked at...

what is wrong with giving it a place near the other sections, many locked near the bottom. Let's begin to reactivate this area. One day at a time! Beginning with this new topic!

What do you think?

The search for these two subjects is huge all on its own! I feel it needs to be clear on the page when they click to our site.

Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
suzyq
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/23 17:51
Just can't stay away
Unusual in this day it may seem to have so many feet within my home, yet to me it is what I have come to accept and know. It could be no other way. You see I have raised now ten children of these varieties and another. All gifts granted unto me for such a short while. Some I gave life to through my own body, others coming hand in hand through the front door with another.

The stream of souls at times seemed as if it were never ending. I did not mind. However, nothing was ever missing for these children who always believed they lived a life they could be enthusiastic about, for they never felt they did without, they knew love in ways most never imagine. Undoubtably, the greatest gift they shared with me.

Perhaps it helps some to hold their philosophy and catch their feverish charm. Just let them be and follow their example. This was my first step. I had to learn to change my thinking about them, my role and responsibilities and shift with the ever changing paradigm. I could and would do this. It was being requested of me in a very big way. I would give no less. They are the gifts, not the burdens or challenges of my every day.

Looking back it has all happened so fast. Many have left for college now, the days of stories, imaginations to behold are dwindling to the few who still remain snuggled up close to me in bed sharing stories that would delight and amaze. For those who are away, they still shine with such a light as this, they use it differently unless called upon to sparkle and shine. A twinkle still in their eyes. They have their own purpose and know what direction they have chosen. I watch each unique in their mission delve into the gift of manifestation, differently, yet the same. They understand ONENESS.

I would never change the gifts or expereience I have had in this lifetime. I wonder would they? It has allowed me the opportunity to truly expereience self in a fully satisfying way. One day by their example I may know as they do, who I am and my truest purpose as clearly as they seem too. I will trust my instincts, memories and intution as if looking through a child's eyes.

I will live a child-like existance all as a result of knowing so many souls, so personally who have taken a moment out of their existance to touch my soul, to share themselves with me in such a marvelous way. I received the gift. I pray I did my best with each gift loaned to me. I now send each on their way with a kiss.

Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
(1) 2 3 4 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post