Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Unlocking the Iniquities that is Christianity Posted on: 2007/6/23 8:05
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
If you remove first Paul on 36+ contradictions..
Then Simon on backing him up and Yeshua labelling him Stone (peter), plus own contradictions...
Then John on making stuff up and saying "I Am Christ" all the time, plus major Biblical contradictions.

All of them can also be shown as Pharisees...

Matthew, Mark and Luke show what we mean....
If in them it only asks for "mercy and not sacrifice and not to kill the innocent".....
Then it goes as far, as to state that those murdering the son of God and thinking they can claiming an inheritance from it, will get nothing and will be punished for it...
It also says that those proclaiming they follow Pharisees, are also full of dead men's bones and build temples for dead prophets...

Balaam teachings are that God needs to sacrifice anything, so if by saying you are Christian and not a follower of Christ, you state that you believe he was a living sacrifice, that makes people guilty in Yeshua own wording.....

The author of the gospel of John is adept at writing Greek, the author of Revelations makes common grammatical mistakes...
Did Yeshua really do the things, only related in John, so on my own personal believe I will not trust any....
Points so you understand my own way of thinking on this, are these:
1) Says "I Am Christ" again and again?
2) Only go to the house of Israel in the other gospels?
3) Conversation with Pilate, so not lead up silently?
4) Destroying of temple, Matthew and Mark say it is false?
5) Private Pharisee conversations that only relate an egotistical view of Yeshua and stand against much of his teachings?
6) Changed the whole essence of eternal life from God to being Yeshua?

Revelations also contains forgeries at beginning and end, may sound funny, yet it is also where that has been added (first - last).
Revelations was a series of dreams and notes written from in prison..so who can "add anything to the Bible" if it wasn't finished then...
Also he bows in front of that same angel, a chapter before it and repeats word for word, yet changing context of Yeshua.
The beginning is false on ground of grace, as that was removed by Yeshua, long winded prayers and again closing the book, plus more...

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post