Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/10/11 23:45
=->qOLOp
Hi Wizanda, This is Dude here. I got to add a few words here, probably a lot of words. You pointed out some things that ring true about national I.D. cards and such. During WW2, in America they issued a blue eagle card. You could not get rationed gasoline or suger and other things without showing that blue eagle card. Its to easy to contoll people because to many support the system, thinking they are doing right.

However the mark of the beast is different. Its an issue that satan and God have been wrapped up in since the fall of Adam and Eve. In the first week of creation God gave Adam and Eve the 7th day sabbath as sacred. Satan came along and got mankind to drop saturday, and to switch to sunday as sacred. We know of Ra, the sun God of Egypt. Most ancient empires worshipped the sun, on the day of the sun, or sunday. Satan is also a beast, and his day is sunday.

Now nations are also beasts as told to us in Daniels visions. The angel told Daniel that the beasts he saw coming out of the water were nations, empires, ect. To refresh our memorys; let me give them real quick. The first beast was a winged lion, or babylon. The second beast was a bear or medo-persia. The third beast was a leapord with four wings or Alexander the great. The fourth beast was like a dragon and it was the roman empire. As Daniel watched he saw a horn grow on the head of this dragon, and it had eyes, and spoke blashemys against God. The next empre after rome was the papecy, the one that spoke blashemys against God. They claim their mark of authority to change the bible, is sunday sacredness, for which there is no scriptural authority. But the pope claims the right to change the bible, hence its blashemous, just like Daniel says.

Now the early church kept the 7th day sabbath as sacred. The vatican used state law and militias, to kill these christian sabbath keepers off, and substituted sunday sacredness instead. The papecy is a beast, and its mark is sunday observance. Now revelations talks about the "image to the beast". This would be apostized protestanism. When the papecy finally infitrates our governments and brings the protestants into our governments, it will be to pass laws to protect sunday worship, and blackball christian sabbath keepers. The day will come agiaqn, when some of us cant buy, sell, or trade; because we refuse to drop saturday and accept satans day of sunday. This has happened once during the papecys reign, and is prophesied to happen again during the riegn of the "image of the beast" or protestantism.

Its actually the vatican doing this, but is using gullable, ignorant protestants, to do their bidding. I dont know why the papevy hates the 7th day sabbath. Maybe they are secretly satanists pretending to be christians. They will use our national I.D cards to block buying and selling. But the catalysts, or issue, will be the sabbath versus sunday, once the laws are passed agian, like it was during the dark ages. So basically what I am saying is that sunday sacredness is the "mark of the beast". We have the beast (catholics) and its image (protestants); who are the players here.

The good news is that God is going to set his kingdom up on earth, during the second go around of the mark, and most can escape from the teirrany by going into the kingdom. Dan 2:44 talks of the coming kingodm. But first there is tribulation to go thru, before it finally comes to earth. Then all hell will brake lose, as satan trys to contoll the masses by laws and edicts, to keep people from going there. Untill that day comes tho, we just hold fast to what we got, and keep on doing good to others..peace
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/10/12 15:42
=->qOLOp
Quote:
Mar 4:19 and the cares of this world, and the deceit of riches, and the lust about other things entering in, choke the Word, and it becomes unfruitful.

Quote:
Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts are weighed down with headaches and drinking and anxieties of this life; and that day should suddenly come on you;

Leads to which leads to frown, which leads to furrow in forehead.

Looking in love leads to : :ange:
wizanda
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/10/13 6:59
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Also there are two diffrent marks on the forehead, one given by the angels and one by babylon:

The one by the angels is this furrow, to mark who is too tense and angry
(Really though this is the only way that is fair, as angels don't like to Judge, so people judge them selves).

The one by Babylon, is a chip they will introduce to keep tracks on people. This is already done with mobiles. Also companies are working on making it as a new payment system.

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: What is the mark of the beast Posted on: 2005/10/13 21:13
=->qOLOp
Hi wizanda, this is Dude here. I want to add to your comments about chips and marks. Revelations tells us that whoever recievs the mark in their forhead or their hand, will not recieve immortality. Now there is no way you or I, or anyone else for that matter can stop a dozen burly men from holding us down, injecting us with a shot of sleepy time stuff, and then they put a chip in you or whatever. So this bible verse about recieving it in the hand or forehead must mean something else. Th

The best description I have seen of this goes as follows.. When we recieve something in our forehead, that is where the brain is, meaning we agree with it in principle and fact, so we make a decision in our minds for it. That would be recieving the mark in the mind, or forehead. To receive the mark in our hand, is a different matter. We use our hands to work with and make a living. Especially when that verses was wrote.

To recieve a mark on the hand means that you dont agree with the policy, law, or rule being forced upon you. But ya go ahead and accept it so you can work, buy and sell, ect. Those who recieve the mark in their hand, dont agree with the policy/law, in their minds. But they accept it so they can buy and sell. Those who recieve it in their heads, believe and accept the mark as a good thing. Thats the difference. However both classes will not recieve eternal life.

The mark cannot be a chip, or a tattoo like 666, ect; because we cannot stop them from holding us down and doing these things to us. So the mark has to be something else, like a religious principle, that some agree with, and others dont agree with. Thats why I say forced sunday sacreddness is the mark of the beast. The catholic church is the fifth beast in Daniels visions, and its mark of authority, to change the bible; is sunday sacredness. This is even in writing at the vatican, I have seen these writings. So the mark is sunday observance, forced by law; versus Gods mark of 7th day sabbath keeping.

Obviously they will controll us by forcing a national I.d card, chip, or something, but that cant be the mark because we have no choice in that.

The mark has to be something we can make a choice about. And thats why the bible says that if we make the wrong choice, we will not recieve eternal life. Sunday sacredness is the mark of the beast. You'll see I am right about this in the near future. There is already pressure in America to pass laws to protect sunday because of gasoline shortages.

It starts as an econimic thing, then later becomes a volitile issue. By that I mean, I cant buy or sell unless I drop the sabbath and keep sunday. This has already happened during the dark ages when the catholics murdered people who went to church on saturday, and refused to go to church on sunday. Its going to happen again, according to the prophicies. Anywho, hope this helps clarify this some. Because denominations have #OOPS#ized and confused this issue tremendously. Of course they would, they keep sunday and curse the sabbath. Remember the mark has to be something that we make a decision about, it will a religious principle.

God bless you Wizanda in your work for Yashua...peace
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post