Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
What the first shall be last; and last, first means! Posted on: 2005/8/28 14:35
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I have always wondered what this meant and the other day, God said I will show you something, so I watched what was happening in my life.

Quote:

Mat 19:30 but many who are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

After the events I was told this, then all became apparent, so what happened?

I was on my way back from seeing my granddad in hospital, and as always everyone rushed to get on the bus, as soon as the doors where opened. The bus only goes from the hospital once every hour, so people had been waiting for some time.
I got on the bus quite early for once, when normally I leave everyone to get on in front of me, as I don't care where I sit and I dislike cueing, when there is no need, if you sit and wait.
Yet this time I got on early, now the bus slowly got packed full of people so there was no space left and people were squeezed on. Then the bus ended up so packed that people started sitting on the floor, as there was no seats left. Due to this the bus company organized another bus, then all the people who hadn't got a seat were asked to move on to the other bus. The other bus only had 10-20 people on it, in total and everyone had loads of space.
Then when the buses set off, the second bus took the quick route and we went the long way.

So even though everyone rushed to get on the 1st bus it wasn't the right one, as if they had been patient. Those who got on the 2nd actually arrived at the destination 1st and we on the 1st bus arrived last.

Does that make sense and can you see the meaning.

Many Christians and for the last 2000 years have jumped on the 1st bus, thinking and believing Christ died for your sins will get you into heaven. When in actual fact it's the wrong bus and really you should be doing the work of Christ, helping others and spreading the message of God. As those who do the work of the father, not those who go around preaching Christ, with out works.
As Christ said, many will come saying "we did this in your name and that, and then God will say, go away from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you!"

I hope I have made this clear, what I am saying within all this is, Christ said you are judged by his words. He told you not to follow the Pharisees or trust them.
The books of John, Paul and Simon Peter, are not as Christ taught, so you don't follow him if you follow these that is the 1st bus. The reason being is many have jumped on to this bus, thinking it is right, when in fact it is Anti-Christ and the mother of all harlots (from Revelations).

Where as, the true bus is to follow God, to only worship God and to work helping others and teaching oneness as Christ did. To have faith only in God, any thing other then this, as many children know to begin with, until they are force fed the lies of Pharisee doctrine, is prostitution or harlotry as you are sharing your spirit with something other then the center i.e. God.
This can also be explained in Meta-physical terms from what I saw in heaven and what heaven is as heaven is like a big circle with God in the very center. No one has any place higher then another only God. Those who truly understand oneness are the closest to God as they can accept the magnitude of God and act as intercessors. There is Yeshua, Lao Tzu, Buddha and many other divine spirits, these energies have also been called many names, elohim, angels, such as Gabriel, Michael; reflections of God as in Hinduism with Shiva, Vishnu, yet all of these names, are just names. Names hold no weight in heaven, as heaven is timeless and infinite. These spirits are divine and unchangeable, no matter what they may encompass during a life time; they still always will point back to God as this is who they are.

Now with out being egotistical, and really, I would rather not say, I am one of these. So please pay attention, as I have written up many articles to try and help people see the right bus. I am true to God 100%, Yeshua has visited me in dreams and we are like brothers, both in my dream, whilst here and in heaven.

So all peoples spread the message, as I am fed up of writing up articles and getting this site to be top of the net, to have people ignore me, tell me I am doing something else other then what I was sent for.

As I can see from what Yeshua said I am the son of man, I have always felt this to be the case since I was about 5 years old, then when I fulfilled revelations chapter 10, that confirmed it. At 15 being asked to build a temple, with all books in and a centralized place for God, yet it is tricky to accomplish this with out the help of many.

Is it just me or do things like this happen to everyone, or do you really think I would make stuff up like this. With all my heart I wouldn't, yes I could have said many of the things earlier and yes; I could do it so it is more public. Yet the internet is a perfect way to reach the whole world and answer people's questions about heaven and what is needed to enter. Not if people decide not to listen, I don't want people following me; neither did Christ or any other prophet.
All of us want you to understand God and to show you God, so I ask if you read this please tell others.

Now this is not to say anything to take from what Yeshua said, it is to tell the world currently Christianity is not following him or God, it is following the Pharisees. I and Yeshua are one, heaven is oneness and as the lords prayer says, "On earth as it is in heaven". For us to ever achieve this, Pharisee doctrine needs discarding. Without this have a look around at what is happening. Muslims are fighting with Jews and Christians as they have been told the Bible has been tampered with, they are also told someone will come to fix it. This is who and what I am, I have been shown many things by God, and I fulfill many prophecies world wide. Without help I can not do this alone, I need people to help spread the truth.
This site is an outreach for all, which I have been sent to say, I will go and preach all of this when I can, yet for now if you are a follower of God, I ask for your help!

Please!

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post