Oneness - True Faith
dude
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/20 3:52
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hey David, please give us that web site. I beg you, I beg you, I beg you..lol Course we have to get our heads to gether if we do this!

Hey Wiz, it might be to late in (time), to try and explain these volumnes you have. Plu the problems of mistranslations, ect. Time perionds are measured. If the kingdoms coming is only a few years away, we need to take our work to the next level. Thats goes for David and many others also. I have dropped trying to prove my experiences and such, and concentrate more on common ground.

I look for something that quickens things, by its discussion. Your gifts does that to. I have only been given 10-20 yrs with my message, then the kingdom is here..Its coming whether we hasten its coming or not. But I feel we are hastening it, its not only you, but me, and people like David, the more we talk, the better it is. It quickens things.. Anywhos, your probably doing that anyways. Your mission to tell the errors they put on us, only has a time limit to run, then it goes higher. See what I mean, its the same with me, amd people;like David. We only are given a time periond to talk, then it goes higher, into another, shorter time period. Something like that anyways. I dont know if that helped, I think I messed that up. sorry... anybody? see what you can do with it?

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/20 13:47
=->qOLOp
http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?t=33590

here is a thread i posted in... these guys are so ingorant, and do not learn anything from the history of the past, the thread is on what other life forms might be made of... i clearly specified there is no way we can possibly know, all assumptions are based on earthly biological organic life forms etc. And then the last guy that posted made the greatest remark ever... he said it's the same old "the earth is the cnter of the universe" deal all over again, just 300-400 years later! haha... he hit it on the head... those guys in that forum are all egotistical and think they know everything... kinda like critans... you tell them some truth and they don't wanna hear it. You can search around the site, i posted some other stuff too, and got a bit angry at the way they were treating me. i posted under dgoodpasture2005. I posted under, life in the "space" which should really be revised to life in the universe anyway, and also under space exploration in the thread titled "Is the flying saucer a good design for an ariel/spacefaring vehicle?".... and most of what i wrote was then moved to another forum thread since they considered any mention of UFO's with flying saucer to be off topic and my attempt to "hijack" the thread... almost as if there was a pre-bias towards anything i said before i even said anything.
qOLOp
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/20 13:55
=->qOLOp
i also said you can't fight fire with fire... you know that saying? well being the people theya re, they decided to take it out of context, in a non jokingly way, and insult my intelligence.... as if i didn't know you really could make fire lines etc... but oh well... that's why i study and do all mym researches on my own... it seems to be the best way, the world's full of people who just wanna jump at you every chance they get, whether it be trying to get your money for saying the wrong thing, or marrying you, then getting a divorce to take half of your properties. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day ( as long as it still has hands :P)
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2006/1/25 2:12
=->
St. Thomas's writting of Jesus said Jesus said this, "If you do not fast from the world, you will not find the kingdom. If you do not observe the whole week as a Sabboth you will not see the Father."

Maybe this belongs in another thread, but I think it work almost anywhere. God Bless
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post