Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: New Daily OM/Wizanda/Tribe Chat!! Come join in on the fun! Posted on: 2006/1/17 17:21
=->qOLOp
Guest,

This seems odd to say, I am at a loss for words as to how to greet you properly.

Greetings my friend...

I will look into the chat download script for you. I do not recall having to download anything. However I may have already been set up for it. I will get with Scotty and get back to you. Please watch for my post, since I do not know how on earth I will PM you.

As for the Wizanda chat. You can have alerts sent to your email box telling you when one of us is in there. This is really cool. Also, You go to the box just below the Spiritual chat and click GO CHAT and a small box upper right hand screen, if your pop-ups are disabled or the actual chat screen will appear. Click on the gray small upper box if the screen does not appear. I am betting you know how it all works from here. We would love to hear from you soon! I am anxious to get to know you better!

Love and Light,
Suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: New Daily OM/Wizanda/Tribe Chat!! Come join in on the fun! Posted on: 2006/1/31 19:12
Just can't stay away
CHAT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE COMBINED CHAT SITE

For those of you who cannot get in at all, you may have to turn your firewall settings down to gain entrance.

To addres the above concern. It seems an applet does load stating something to the effect, "Warning, allowing the "exe" to run on your computer could cause harm"...
This is a harmless application, none of your information is being captured, so just "accept" this prompt by saying yes or you won't gain access. I didn't see this when I entered the room. No explanation offered. However, some do.

Lastly, be sure you have the latest version of JAVA running on your computer. You can download JAVA for free at http:www.java.com/en/ (I did not get a chance to verify this address)

You will need a user name.

When you first arrive it will ask you to type the name that you would like to go by.

Unfortunately, if you try a generic name that is well known, chances are good it will already be in use, creativity is a must.

If the name you desire is already taken, the system will boot you back to a user Guest#### once again. In order to get a name other than Guest#### simply type the command /nick then your new name.

So in my case I would type /nick suzyq.

Try and use a unique name so that it is available. It can be bothersome to keep doing this over and over.

Once you have changed your name to the name you wish to keep (if the name keeps for a little while, you know it is available to you) then simply select from the pull down menu below where you type text to the chat-room, the pull-down selection labeled, "Nick. Serv. Panel." A window will pop up. (Nick. Serv. Panel)

Click the "Register" buton on the "Nick. Serv. Panel". Another window will pop up showing your nickname.

There will be two empty fields; password and email address. please complete these. Type in a password that you will remember for each time you come back to the chat, and type in your email address and then click the "Register Nickname" button to complete the process.

An email will be sent to you with a URL that you then simply place into your browser, click enter/return on your keyboard and hence your user name and password will have been registered and ONLY you will be able to use it.

Keep in mind though, that after 21 days of inactivity (not logging into chat) your nickname will be reset and open for others to register it for themselves. Interesting...

Thanks for your patience as I located this information...
Cute, everyone is a moderator on this site! Fun too! See my next posting for more details on the laughs and giggles to be had. I know the night I joined in we teased Scotty endlessly!

Thank you Scotty! You do have a heart of gold!
Blessings to all,
suzyq
suzyq
Re: New Daily OM/Wizanda/Tribe Chat!! Come join in on the fun! Posted on: 2006/1/31 20:01
Just can't stay away
Scotty's Other Goodies

Ok, somehow this just hits me as funny! I am thinking back to our first night in Scotty's Chat Room. Often renamed!

Scotty was busy as Wizards often are correcting our errors and doing whatever it is those Wizards do and one of the women who was also very computer savvy I might add, figured out how to make us all moderators, while he was away and distracted. In doing this, she also figured out how to rename the rooms topic to, "Scott's Brothel".

Needless to say it was a room full of women and the Wizard was away. This could only spell trouble! We awaited his return temptuously. It must have taken him a good ten minutes before he realized we had renamed the room! Scotty is such a good sport, he allowed our creative play.

Far from spiritual would no doubt sum up that first evening. The same person filled to the brim with computer creativity and genius, also greeted us all by smacking us with a large trout. This became the intitiation as you entered the room that evening or whenver we desired to liven things up. You will find there are many preprogrammed things to do in the room. You have to go to experience the trout! Ask for it! I highly reccomend the trout...

Pull Down Menu: This is the area just below where you type to chat.

There are also several other "Panel" elements.

On the Pull Down Menu you will find an "AVATAR PANEL", which allows a small assortment of Avatars to choose from.

Once chosen the Avatar will appear just before your nickname. These can be difficult to clearly see. It would be my preference that over time, they will be enlarged for those of us with poor vision or simply for clarity! Avatars are fun! They add personality and mood to the chat. Long hours on-line can make them a bit blurry though, especially when they are so small, so we guessed what we were.

The Image Panel allows you to click on an image and have it appear in your text in the chat.

Additionally, by default, any command word that you learn, such as the word, "nick" can be used by commanding the language. For instance you may wish to or witness others suddenly change their nickname within 15 seconds by typing the command /nick suzyq (no spaces within your name if using both a first and second name) i.e. /nick scottybruno.

This was the most fun command language we used the first night. You can actually change the rooms topic. In order to do this you would type, /topic a newtopic. So that first night when she changed it, while the Wizard was away...I am telling you Wizards don't leave a room of women alone to play, she typed in /topic Scott's Brothel. HEE! HEE! I do think he paused before his first reply!

At my last visit it was a Tea Room! Happy Chatting!

Praying I got this all down right. If you should have any further questions go over there and work it out! Many are regulars and can coach you along. Probably smack you with a trout! Scotty is often there, so it will save time in waiting for an email! He loves mail though! You choice as always.

Love and Blessings,
suzyq

« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post