Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: checkerboard patterns in the sky Posted on: 2006/1/25 9:05
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Okay Pete...devils advocate here, I've often pondered this... and I think it makes a very good point. I think free will is a deception. The fact that we were ever given the Bible in the first place telling us that we have free will and then telling us how to act... is an act of control in itself. If we were to truly have free will, no one should need to tell us. We should be left alone to act as we shall.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
dude
Re: checkerboard patterns in the sky Posted on: 2006/2/27 1:17
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hi David, The issue of free will is complex. You ask why should we be given a bible to tell us we have free will, then the bible tells us what not to do and what to do. The problem is a world of duality, good and evil. We need instructions as to what is a good path versus what is a bad path. This duality came from Adam and Eve eating the tree of knowledge, of good and evil. Which evil manifested on earth, when they did that,. Before that, there was only good. Now we have to have free will to chose. And we have to know what is good and bad, to choose freely and rightly. Thats what its about.

The other planets that have not fallen, also have free will. However dualty does not exist there, they have earth to look at, to see that; and understand what death, rape and murder, lying, ect is all about. However the tree of knowledge; of good and evil is on every single one of these planets, so they can use free will to eat of it and become like earth is, if they want to.. So far none have chosen to do that. The tree is there, but all use free will not to eat from it, because if they do, death, murder, rape, lying, ect will start to manifest there. Who would want that, after seeing what its done to earth? No one would!

Eve was lied to and tricked into eating from that tree by a higher power that decieved her (Lucifer). Ands thats why we are given a second chance down here to do the right thing. Jesus came to earth to make DAMN SURE we get that second chance. Because our first parents of Adam and Eve were lied to and tricked, about this whole issue of free will, good and evil, ect.

I realize free will can be manipulated and abused in an environment like this. However its our job as elders to helps others along and just try to do the right thing, always. We can use our free will to make that much of a decision at least. I understand your concern, I have had issues with this for decades myself.. Hope that helps explain some of it..peace

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
wizanda
Re: checkerboard patterns in the sky Posted on: 2006/3/1 7:47
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Dude Shalom man

Your posts are sounding much smoother and I am finding them easier to read, you have a wealth of knowledge don't you? I still see one point:

Quote:
Mat 6:22-24 The light of the body is the eye. Therefore if your eye is sound, your whole body shall be full of light. (23) But if your eye is evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! (24) No one can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. (Chaotic People or Baylon, the Beast ect)

Quote:
Isa 8:12-16 Do not say, A conspiracy! to everything of which this people says, A conspiracy! And do not fear their fear, nor be afraid. (13) Sanctify the lord of Hosts Himself, and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread. (14) And He shall be a sanctuary for you, but for a stone of stumbling, and for a rock of falling to both the houses of Israel, for a trap and for a snare to the people of Jerusalem. (15) And many among them shall stumble and fall and be broken, and be snared, and be taken. (16) Bind up the testimony, seal the Law among My disciples.

Quote:
Job 1:7 And God said to Satan, From where do you come? Then Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Quote:
Mat 10:7-9 And as you go, proclaim, saying, The kingdom of Heaven is at hand. (8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. You have received freely, freely give.

(9) Do not provide gold nor silver, nor copper in your purses,

N B with U
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post