Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
A Possibility to what Kali is and how we can fix it Posted on: 2006/1/28 11:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I must thank God for always guiding me in my life before saying this, to see it.

To all women who read this do not take it as offensive, yet as new out look on life, and a brave new world, we can build together with this; as large turning point in making it better.

Basically what I am saying is this:

This is just what popped into my head:

Now this is the point of Kali:

What am I getting at, that we have to let go of preconceived ideas, as to give people the chance to change.

Being very spiritual (knowing my self), in past relationships I have felt it, as there will be a time I break free of the mould I am in, as I always do. At this point its weird as I don't notice till after and I am out of the relationship, how different I have acted and as if locked in who I am some how and a time period, whilst in the relationship.

This is written into many of my poems with attachment, we can't give and this is a big turning point for us all. Yet I never realised how big a catch this is in society.

We Don't, so lets stop this lets start a new thread in society to end Kali, let stop assuming who people are, give each and every person a chance to change.

The start of this is aimed more at women as think about it and the conversations I have with women. Which most women are surprised at, as they normally chat with me like they do with other women, as I am very open as a person!

With these conversations has come across that with the conversations women usually have it is on how they can improve their man. Not to say sometime this is not necessary, yet that the when these discussion take place many push a stereotype image across. That for a non spiritual person is very easy to get trapped in and so stay like that.

Imagine if you will society as we have it, each relationship with one controlling the other of that is who the person is. This does not allow for growth, and instead locks time.

As these assessments that are made are judge according to a time period and not on the NOW.
This gives the age of Kali in a description surprisingly.

Can anyone who knows any other online Brahmin, ask them to have a look at this please.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: A Possibility to what Kali is and how we can fix it Posted on: 2006/1/28 15:17
Just can't stay away
I am not the authority for which you seek. I have not come to answer or fix that which is not mans/womens to undo. Yet, I wish to share bits and pieces of information on Kali with you lovingly.

Please...allow me such grace.

O Goddess, who removest the suffering of they supplicants, be gracious!

Be gracious, O Mother of the whole world!

Be gracious, O Queen of the universe; safe guard the universe!

Thou, O Goddess, art Queen of all that is movable and immovable!

Thou alone hast become the support of the world,
Because thou dost subsist in the form of the earth!

Be thee, who existest in the form of water, all
This universe is filled, O thou inviolable in they valor!

Thou art Vishnu's energy, boundless in they valor;
Thou art the Germ of the universe, thou art Illusion sublime!

All this world has been bewitched, O Goddess;
Thou indeed when attained art the cause of the final emancipation from existance on earth!...

O Goddess, be gracious!

Protect us wholly from fear of our foes
Perpetually, as thou hast at this very time saved us promptly by the slaughter of the demons!

And bring thou quickly to rest the sins of all the worlds
And the great calamities which have sprung
from the maturing of portents!

To us who are prostrate be thou gracious,
O Goddess, who takest away affliction from the universe!

O thou worthy of praise from the dwellers in
the three worlds,
Bestow thou boons on the worlds!

Hinduism, Markandeya Purana

Candi Mahatmya 10: Worship of the Mosther Goddess or feminine principle is prominent in contemporary Hinduism. She is identified with the earth - Atharva Veda 12.1, p. 207: with paratriti/matter, and maya/illusion-cf. Shiva Purana, p. 118. Often she is depicted in her terrible aspect as a dread warrior and destroyer of evil. The Goddess is known by various names: DURGA KALI SHAKTI DEVI; in this text she is called by the name CANDIKA.

World Scripture: A Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts
pg. 401

Be at Peace,
suzyq
suzyq
Re: A Possibility to what Kali is and how we can fix it Posted on: 2006/1/28 16:17
Just can't stay away
THE AGE OF KALI

One set of dualities is prescibed for man (male and female) in each age. In the age of KALI it is Liberality Alone.

Define Liberalitiy?

This is a time of broadmindedness.
A willingness to share freely.
Generosity.
Abscense of narrowness, prejudice or judgement.
The ego is not fully engaged, rather a state of being must exist.

pg. 307, World Scripture: A Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts

Kali is the light and the dark, the shadows in between.
This Goddess energy exists within all things for it brings us impermenance and birth all in the same creator Goddess.

Compassionate as perceived by the mind of man in one moment and destructive as perceived by another. Yet, why are we judging when judegement is not ours to behold.

Life was created with the purpose of an end. Living with the challenges of suffering to increase growth. Each given their own measure.

It is a matter of perspective and to judge it, while in the midst of it, is foolishness at best. Another judgement of 10,000 things.

So I ponder this...is it limitation you saw or merely the duality of a time of liberality?

The rest of your post seems more personal and reflective.

My heart is saddened when it penetrates every cell of my being recognizing you feel you have yet to meet even one women, who does not seek to change you. HMMMM! I thought perhaps you had.

One women who can not accept you as cellularly different and changed moment to moment. For this is the natural state of all beings. The women herself has also changed. Does she not see this as well?

Why else have we conditined our minds to ask at each meeting "How are you...(now?) If in some way we did not recognize a change has occured? Actually the changes have no doubt occured on many levels, if we were only to seek them out and ponder there significance and accept them completely. Remember to think upon this the next time you hear these words or speak them so automatically...
"How are you?"

An example: I see, as a women, future partners, be it lovers or friends for the potential they radiate forth.

I see first the potential that is within myself and my own committment with my Higher Power, which for me is God.

I look to this as my foundation and decide if a longer term relationship will be possible based upon the strands of lights I see emanating from each of us. Yes, admittingly I do see and sense them on many levels.

Are they indeed heading in the same direction, similar perhaps? I take time in seeking out these similarities and honor the differences, as well. For in duality both will exist.

To assume all women judge in this era or that they are out to change another is just not so. The person they are longing to change is themselves whether they are conscious enough to hold this truth or not. Please do not personalize it any other way. It is about them and not about you, in every instance.

Thank you for letting go of your preconceived ideas and acepting those who have done so also into your life with an open mind and an open heart. Know that I believe.

Allowing change into your life is vital and allowing the other to change, a precious gift when remembered. Let it be.

Are we not all seed planters? Whilst you lay upon your bed at night do you realize I do know the seeds I sow within your heart? Some I am aware of and others merely dreams that come back to me.

What attachment occured in our communication of the days events? How was it received?

Each of us need time in nightly meditation and reflection to ponder these things. How have we touched the life of another? What was our service of the day? How could tomorrow be different if we choose it to be?

Our dreams will take us to these thoughts if we do not confront them directly for they are necessary for our own growth and change and in service to the other.

Kali lives on and will continue to be. Change is upon us all.

Yes, you are open hearted and lovingly receptive Zanda and we as women are very grateful for your presence always!

Yet, not like a girlfriend at all...no, more like a "soul" friend. For even in the silence, the gaps, the peace and joy that "is" silence between the words shared, the understanding and communication persists and is ongoing. It follows one through the day and into the night entering a dream like state and awakens each new day.

Live in the NOW! Resist the need to be the controller or to be controlled. Learn to recognise this destructive force in your own life, this applies to all who read these words, including self. Choose growth over stagnation and join Kali in change as liberality!

In Love and Light,
suzyq
wizanda
Re: A Possibility to what Kali is and how we can fix it Posted on: 2006/1/28 18:35
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Sorry didn't mean to come across as all women, just alot do.

N B with U
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post