Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: A Possibility to what Kali is and how we can fix it Posted on: 2006/1/28 18:50
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Actually Sorry again is there any women who don't try and shape men to a mould?

Please don't misunderstand this, it is not hurt, or sexism.

Just I don't think I have met a women, who isn't trying in some way to do this?

I am not taking sides either, when I look at it, it is only from a spiritual perspective. (observer)

This is not to say the changing isn't right some times, it is the limiting of the spirit by assuming it is certain way and then trying to mould that.

I hope you can see what I am getting at and its not women; I will point out the male charcteristic next, lol

It is a problem!

To be like a matriarch is right, to nuture and guide.

Let me try to explain it better:

A girl gets together with a boy because he is not cool and quite weird, yet she can see something that can change in him.

They marry spend years together, yet she is that buzy trying to fix this nerd, that she hasn't realised he has turned into a prince, yet she limits him by constantly treating him like a nerd.
Or the other way around.

Why is this not directed so much at men and more women, men normally go with a women as they find her attractive and are more blatient, they just fancy her.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: A Possibility to what Kali is and how we can fix it Posted on: 2006/1/28 21:25
Just can't stay away
I found no personalization in your post. Although turned around, you know through our long talks I do have plenty of personal experience being judged and moulded.

From the Feminine perspective looking at how the Patriarch can and will make the same attempt to mould and thus control the development of the feminine when allowed.

Are you jello? Am I? To be shaped and moulded in a form? To be served up in a particular way? Garnished (dressed up, perhaps) I do not agree we need be. Sacrafice one for the other is not an option in this Era. Rather it is outdated and needs to be unlearned.

Do we play the victim when we cry out we have been moulded?

Although, it happens often enough and this is all too unfortunate. I am listening as you unfold such a story.
I hear your pain. I know the pain all too well. When does the suffering end? When we choose differently? How can we be certain? Who reading this knows for sure?

Would I choose the Prince or the Frog before me...must there be one or the other? May I not see them both equally in flux and varying in degree from moment to moment. I choose to rejoice in their Presence as one being?

Princess or Frog the same?

I choose to see all the facets that make such a being as real and ever changing.

Acceptance, love, compassion, trust are these not the true gifts that assist true love in its journey to finding authenticity? What more need the other do?

I do not see it as my role to change the other.

Nor my resposibility.

Although, perhaps encouragement, noticing zeal, goodness, growth, a spark of creativity, showing gratitude and remembering continuous service to the other as a priority in life could be seen by some as a sort of moulding. I do not see it as such.

What then would one such as myself be moulding exactly, when viewed through such a narrow microscope?

Yes, it could be the maternal instinct, the womenly wiles, the desire to love, to comfort and to heal. What more are you seeing that I do not?

It has often occured to me one gives that which they most wish to receive. What do you think?

"This is not to say the changing isn't right sometimes..."
Yes, this change occurs from within self though and is not external or directed by the other and is best if it is not.

Resentment and eventual parting will thus be the end result often times when manipulation and service to self are the underlying ploys.

Although, exceptions do occur and we will no doubt touch on this. Perhaps something blinds one partner from recognizing self for a brief period and a boost from the other partner is what is indeed needed, a hand held out, a guided step...how can this be wrong or moulding?

I believe you inferred there comes a point when in a relationship of a molded and shaped caliber (manipulation) you wake up late in its grasp to discover you feel rather dead to the experience. Of course! It is suffocating! This is a common phenomenon. So many miss this as the underliying reason too. Then go on to repeat the same pattern again and again.

Guidance that is Sought Out, not Thrust Forth...Seeking Direction out of the Union...Questioning...Honest Communication...Nurturing...Equality....Give and Take.

Give me more here...

So your last question is why do men fancy women rather than look for things to fix? Do I have this right? (I am giggling! ROFL!) I love the word fancy! Please, they have already decided on many of the things that are unacceptable by this stage. As I stated above, many men do go on to become moulders and jello makers!

Who are you kidding?

We fancy you guys too, never really listened to two girlfriends in conversation curled up in one anothers laps have you? Giggling into the night about boys...well do I have stories about how they fancy you guys! Simply swoon! So does this take us back to the beginning...are they seeing merely the Prince and not the totality...depends on the girl. Depends on whether she is conscious or not!

What does the eye, the mind behold?

Pondering mindfully with and open heart,
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post