Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Lead the state by simplicity??? Posted on: 2006/6/4 6:50
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I was asked a while back to include something which I have been putting off as I really don't feel I have the authority, yet when you get a clear visions with the caretaker reminding you its a bit hard to ignore....Last night, there was dream of putting things in boxes, to help classify things that weren't needed...So we may do the whole site yet....

Anyways on to the point and this is that Lao Tzu asked me to tell everyone that to rule the state through simplicity has a flaw.......

Took me a while to understand... So Hopefully I do it justice as I feel utmost respect for the philosophy and Lao Tzu is a good friend.....

The reason being you can't lead the state by simplicity is as we see today....if the people have means to information and knowledge, so gaining wisdom in the process, this then cause a reflux of society.....

As the wise will rebel against a system they could run much better......

fair enough if the state is simple then it works....

Yet in most out comes it is better to rule with and intrinsic DAO/TAO logic in which to rule.....

Since Dao is impassable wisdom and the founding wisdom of the universe, and used as such by the Elohim/ascended master/we (in genesis)/dreamwalker,ect)

With in the basic Zen matrix it holds reality, yet we can't pass it, we spend years trying to understand it and claim in someway as our own....

Yet you can't hold water in your hand and the Dao is not containable as we do with our current laws....

If you stick any rule over some one and ask them not to....

How many will not, even if given enough time?

So removing the complexities of law, and order, yet instead relying on the natural intuitive ways of people, as nature does in its approach to things....

This is what is meant and in the current version of the Tao it remains...

So on behalf of the author and his dad, we would like to
Say,
Quote:

Use DAO in which to rule and it will come back to you,
Use Light in which to rule and it will shine,
Use darkness in which to rule and you wont see,
Use folly in which to rule and it will come back and hit you.

That is my tongue, yet hopefully since we only have one Dao it is correct?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Lead the state by simplicity??? Posted on: 2006/7/21 14:46
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
Water is simple, isn't it?

There is nothing simpler than water as a molecule. Its chemical formula, H2O, is almost the first thing in chemistry that one learns in school. However, its structure in the bulk is multifarious and changeable. There are 13 known crystalline structures of ice that appear under different temperatures and pressures. As a liquid, water forms dynamic 'flickering clusters' or networks of joined up molecules, with intermolecular bonds that flicker on and off at random. The basis for all this complexity lies in the ability of a water molecule to join up with its neighbours through a special kind of chemical bond, the hydrogen bond.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post