Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Should we change Sinners to Judgmental in all books? Posted on: 2006/7/13 10:57
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Sin is such an ugly word and is so misconstrued so should the Bible and any other books that use the word sinners, really be judgmental as a word instead?

As from my reckoning the most judgmental are usually putting there fears on to others.
Sin-ce none of us believe we are angels any more we have all forgotten that a judgement is to deny God and so have we all fallen?
Plus in the old testaments and many provable prophets, who make a lot of sense like the psalms for instance quote not only bad yet sinners as word also which would make no sense out of Solomon's teachings given how wise the man seemed.
So it would be far more likely he actually meant, judgmental and this also has been lost.
So unlike others who are just taking written word as truth we check Hebrew, Greek, ancient Hebrew and all the other languages we know of and have learnt like Latin from Spanish ect..
So anyone else who wants to help find bits like this, there are loads hidden and I am not some one special, yet like you..
Just I have got ballz, to stand against the system.. if I find the slightest thing that contradicts the laws of God.
Which have been written in to nature, just to make sure we don't forget and it looks like with all our judgements going astray..
It has got beyond a joke, so we really do need to fix this..it is the faults of religions people don't find Good and not Man's inherent badness? yet lack of care by the people who wish to be authorities that should be helping with this already?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Should we change Sinners to Judgmental in all books? Posted on: 2006/7/14 18:33
=->qOLOp
Yes as Judgmental people spoil life for others
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post