Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Brand New Paint System Added to the site Posted on: 2006/8/21 21:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
We have added a well cool virtual painting System!

You will find things on many sites popping up as forums...
well we found a version that is more like a bulletin borad and less like a forum which many have.
The new system is so snazzy, we will test in the next few days what we can do, yet it is good or bettter then most exspensive sketch programs...
Basicly we will keep finding other cool things like this and the sequencer all in an easy to follow manner....

The site is for fun as which came first the chicken or the egg; well since the egg came before the egg this is to help get the ball rolling...
Shi-painter and Shi-Painter pro running in Wakaba and if that sounds chinese it is and we have had great fun trying to use google for translating in it`s many languages.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Brand New Paint System Added to the site Posted on: 2006/8/24 20:47
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Open in new window

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Brand New Paint System Added to the site Posted on: 2006/8/29 16:31
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok just to make life easier here is a list of tutorials online at

OekakiCentral.com

I started one and will finnish it in style as soon as i my self read these also....

Painting online for any and all artists is phat and far better then grafiti air brushing sumdging and the rest as you can use all, instantly.....

For those who are art loco just try for your self, I find shi-painter normal far easier to use on here....

As shi -pro doesn't explain it self very well, yet has more functions....

All of these systems are independant and so can be improved as we speak, since they are becoming more popular as the west learns what the east is doing....

This should be fun as real artist emerge from out of the wood work who may not say much, yet can prove them self on a canvas or wall as many we have met....

So if you grafiti this is exactly that you can mask, air brush and blend, plus having unlimted undo isn't grafiti yet makes it welll cool....

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post