Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Oekaki = Doodling = Painting Posted on: 2006/11/30 10:21
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
We added a Painting system here, and are looking for spiritual and talented people to have a go at what Oekaki is all about....as in Manga pictures are very quick to draw, reason computer air brushing is far quicker then real and simpler....

What is real paint a picture online, you get a billion copies....make it on canvas you get one?

So choice is yours painting system is staying, and we will maintain it...so have a go the worse you can do is paint worse then I have and that saying something....the best is like on 2draw.net which has some astounding artist that can make life like drawings with it....so considering I have not ever seen that level of detail in a painting done...it is a new age we are already living in, so make your talents shine....

Remember it did say we would speak on lightening across the world and I do believe we are doing this...so say hello and if you don't know how maybe paint it....plz

Would love others to share in my fun on here, its not all about me you know, this site is ours....and will always stay that way as the charity doc states.....

So more feed back and more ideas, means the site evolves as people ask....just need you to ask for things and can improve...

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Oekaki = Doodling = Painting Posted on: 2007/3/2 12:26
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
To simplify our systems even more, the painting system we translated is still available for download here Zoops

Yet we have now swapped to a more Xoops painting system, same Shi-Painter; yet now more Xoops with smiles and user names to make a more community style board.

Have fun!

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post