Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
What can I do for God or what can God do for me? Posted on: 2006/12/2 13:21
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Before I slept last night, I was asked to relate something today...

Point is this...

We all pray to move the hand of god, can you do this for me or that....

How many of us pray for God to do more with our own hands to help....

Most of us don't we ask for things constantly, in my case we see these happen and if others had faith in God and not there own abilities of knowing what they want yet let and trust God...as we tried to define more this time in the 13 commandments....

As in the very first be still and know that (I am) is God!

That means we are, yet I am is only one thing....

So when we pray, let it be in faith of the oneness that we perceive in all living things and let that be a guide unto us, not we ask God to do this or that, yet what can I do for you today God....

Difference between angels and not being...works towards Oneness!

So one love and lets set the world on fire, as we should....Armageddon means those who shout out and this is how we can find each other, speaking on lightening...
Not that we need a war of blood, yet as it really says, a war of spirit!...

Our soldiers fight with their tongues recall and not with the sword of bitterness, yet with the joy of the last trump, as in the final card is turned and many have fallen i.e. we live here and this is not heaven; yet...now that people have fallen...they can then get up, as they see, from where they fell to begin with.
Its all part of the same, without falling you can't get back up, and with out someone some times to give us a hand, we never see we are sitting on the floor, to begin with.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post