Oneness - True Faith
themissinglink
Re: The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/20 15:04
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
For me, the evidence is the foretold events that have come to pass.

If by "official evidence" you mean proof or certainty, I offer none.

We may understand, we believe or we don't, but God only knows.

I believe the interpretations offered are slightly more than

random or coincidental especially when names like Timothy McVeigh

are spelled out.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/20 17:04
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Possible and I never doubt God's ability to do something like that.....neither do i want to take hope...just i am sceptical of the system in which the words are found.

May take another look after you bringing it up, see if I can find anything that is 100% like you say and not random...If you have any of the factual references would be interested.

N B with U
themissinglink
Re: The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/21 4:14
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
"The Bible is not only a book--it is also a computer program. It was first chiselled in stone and handwritten on a parchment scroll, finally printed as a book, waiting for us to catch up with it by inventing a computer."

"To find the code, Rips eliminated all the spaces between the words, and turned the entire original Bible into one continuous letter strand, 304,805 letters long. In doing that, he was actually restoring the Torah to what great sages say was it's original form."

"Rips explained that each code is a case of adding every fourth or twelfth or fiftieth letter to form a word. Skip X spaces, and another X spaces, and another X spaces, and the hidden message is spelled out. As in this paragraph.*"

"Harold Gans had spent his life making and breaking codes for American intelligence. He was trained as a statistician. He spoke Hebrew. And he was sure that the Bible code was ridiculous. He wrote his own computer program, and he looked for the same information the Israelis had found. He was surprised. It was there. The dates that the sages were born and died were encoded with their names."

"The Pentagon code-breaker, using his own computer program, had independently replicated the Israelis' results. Men who lived hundreds and thousands of years after the Bible was written were encoded in detail. Rips had found the dates. Gans had found the cities. The bible code was real."
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post