Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Looking for links, friends and light workers globally Posted on: 2007/3/15 11:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Don't think many of you know what this site is up to or about; as I have been told in the past by people.

So odd additions have occurred to include an about us and some general guides of what things are.

Yet this can never really start to be explained us, until you do, yes you reading this

As how else will we make oneness unless all people join in, unlike MySpace or other major corporation sites, this isn't about any advertising.
We don't have any Advertising links and never will, we have Servage hosting as the service is excellent out of the many hosted across the net, this site has been on; it has been solidly the best all round, plus with more features add regularly, it is something I feel will help people.

That is all you will find on here things that (I think) will help people!

Yet that is not enough, as I don't know, I know enough to have the thought, I don't know everything and between us we will all know a bit more.

So if you have anything about you, why not make a global statement on a site that appears on the top of Google most of the time and then help your own site also (if you have one), as you can use our links directory and link back to your own, so increasing ranking of all of our sites overall..making for true oneness...most of the links you see on here where added by me and writing to people kindly asking for a link back.

Which took ages, yet helped us get where we are, to have millions coming through this site per year, which will continue to grow with more time and as more links are added and the internet grows.

So I ask if you have site, help add your link here and link back.
If you are looking for a more challenging conscious understanding and look at things then join and add articles, post etc and I personally will challenge everything as time shows.
Never want to seem an authority or just argumentative, though some people feel I can be, yet that is just reality some times things can seem harsh, when they are not meant to be and some easy, when they are about to go all wrong.
So balance is what we all need and by rocking the boat we see what happens, yet if we just sit there and never rock the boat, when a wave does come, we sink.

So always looking at the bigger picture is what this site is and when I say oneness I mean it!
Unlike anyone who can say this religion or that and then call that oneness...they interlink and have started showing where on here; we interlink as many of you know and aware.
Now with enough of us who aware, it makes a mass awareness, and as 95% of people follow the aware, wouldn't it be good if we were all aware in one place for everyone to see??

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post