Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Recommending Servage as a Web Host Posted on: 2007/3/19 21:21
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
After now being with Servage over a year, it honestly has been my best hosting ever.

Every other server this site has been on, has had problem or got moaned at, for experimenting with to many modules.
Yet as you see on here this site has been optimized whilst online, and has gradually improved now with a year or so behind being with Servage and all has been perfect.

The customer care is warming, there is a full FAQ's support tickets and some amazing features; which just appear to keep growing and after another letter informing us that the space will be increased and each time anyone signs up through our link, we also get more free space.
This site has enough to remain and become as big as it needs for free (with continued sign ups), as with the amount of signups we encourage, we actually were paid for our first years hosting and then the second year, just from sign ups.
So thank you everyone!

feel free to ask for support if you do use my coupon code in making a web site, as I also receive your first name (maybe user ID)
So in PHP, MySql, Html, JavaScript Speed Optimization, and to be W3C complaint, feel free to ask for help.
Will help everyone anyway, as you need most of them to understand the full capabilities of what can be done on this site using Xoops, yet the process is the same in most web development.
So as I have spent 3/4 years on this and more if we include ZX spectrum days

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post