Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Dark Swirls Oblivion Posted on: 2005/10/14 15:18
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Watch the stars.... let's me know the Earth turns...

Open my eyes... let's me know that i can see...

Even in the dark, the trees leaves still glisten,

moonlight.

watch the stars... if you stare at them long enough... and have an object next to them, you can see the earth spinning... it let's me know that we're part of something soo large. Yet it also let's me know the truth... open my eyes... let's me know that i can see... even in hard times... i.e. the dark... the trees still glisten.. 'cause even without the sun, there is still moonlight. Peace, love you all.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Re: Dark Swirls Oblivion Posted on: 2006/2/2 23:28
=->
Yes, we all ask this quite often. We ponder and wonder, we wish and try to see, yet there are more questions.

Where does those questions come from? Did we hear them from someone else? Read them in a book? Is it something stored inside our souls?

I believe it is. It nudges us to strive for something better, something unseen. Wait! This sounds familar.

HOPE! YES, HOPE!!! Belief in things unseen. Wonderment of what if, is it real? Is it there down the road?

People tell us this, yet it's inside us that determines if we believe! Faith, Hope and Love. What a triad!! It's a leap, can't see it, the wind blows, you feel it, yet can't see it. Does it mean it's not there?

Yes, we are all part of a great Plan. Are you up to the challenge?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post