Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Defining advanced language. Posted on: 2006/1/18 7:14
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Wiz.. I propose that we make definitions for controversial words. Words such as spirituality. To me spirituality has to do with emotions,logic and reasoning. I say this because I believe the Bibles were placed here with the intention to speed up those evolutionary processes. If you have a different meaning or definition for the word... let's start compiling a Wizanda dictionary with either one meaning or multiple meanings so people can very easily access it and understand what it is we speak of. This will also give new members a reference point whereas to use these words without pre-rooted meanings that have been derived from organized religious sources. Not that these sources deceive... although in some way they do... but we need people to understand what these words mean. They are always thrown around so loosely... sometimes I wonder just how many meanings they have.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Defining advanced language. Posted on: 2006/1/18 9:29
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Your personal karma 0 does not reach the required karma 10.
Please post more and try later.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Defining advanced language. Posted on: 2006/1/18 10:33
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Your personal karma 0 does not reach the required karma 10.
Please post more and try later.

N B with U
David_Goodpasture
Re: Defining advanced language. Posted on: 2006/1/23 11:13
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
okay... help me out here on the definitions! Those of you who can submit them :) Don't be afraid... the truth lay within... expose it.
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post