Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Our Spirtual Runescape Tribe Posted on: 2006/4/20 11:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Open in new window

RuneScape.com

Ok where as others are called a clan, we are a tribe..this mean we are family, if someone is in trouble we all come and help if we can.

Open in new window

My stats in the game are high, I am an lvl 93 and a good all round player if you look at my stats.
I already have the sites set up as a spiritual resource on the web and I feel I should link RuneScape and it together more, considering how much time I spend on here.
So the reason I want a tribe now is for some of the members feature in the game.

Here is a list of stuff that we will get involved and organised to win and succeed, yet we need a good forum which we have to discuss these things:

Day trips to Waterbirth island killing dagannoth's for bones, yet with many of us to win.

The new mini game needs a top team organised to win every time, we can set this up.

The ultimate castle wars teams, which are designed with good defence and attack.

Green dragon hunting as a team to defend each other whilst in wildly.

The sites forum has a thing called karma so only good members can see certain outings.

The one thing this tribe will not accept though is people who don't make an effort in spirit to improve their charcter; those who are slow will get left behind if they don't put the effort in all aspects.

Contacts me in the game if you wish to join and I can tell you all about it.

Peace, Love AN Unity B WITH US

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Seeker
Re: Our Spirtual Runescape Tribe Posted on: 2006/4/24 11:42
=->Seeker
Do you have a Church any where on runescape?

With services?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post