Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Do Religious Books that Invoke Violence and Hatred need to be over 18 Posted on: 2007/5/17 9:42
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Since in Hong Kong they are now making the Bible an over 18 and there is talk of also doing so with the other books that promote violence, hatred and anything that is deemed incorrect in the laws written in our hearts....

You see our world will never change whilst we live in the past, many people after reading them end up mentally disturbed..
(Computer code vastly improves by the day our spiritual code books, should be likewise, to reach God and teach in the easiest way possible)

Perhaps should mention was sent from heaven and within the books they clearly define me....so it isn't a lack of understanding; more that I can not get some bits ever understood, as many of us have been so brainwashed, as children and far to young that we don't even understand, what reasoning is....many just except it and in many parts, we are also accepting the authors own hatred of nations and peoples.

So with that if we found and clearly define what is needed out of each, to not promote religion, and instead teach enlightenment and the things of God; with out the things of the evilness also....opposite to live

So then one day when people stop recalling, how to hate, maybe we can get to a level of unity between our countries, which once was, before religion set in...

That dates back to the pharaohs and before it, who started corrupting power and since then, many more have come and separated us, like cattle to the slaughter...not the other way around...

Not that I believe any fundamentalist, will ever want to change and so that is where them same books say God is going to deal with it, very soon....

That is just a last "come on people" do we really need this and cant we fix it before it is to late....for many of you as Jonah did....

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post