Oneness - True Faith
webman
The Universal Truth is Upon Us Posted on: 2007/6/12 15:36
Just popping in
Have you noticed that people, places and things are a bit different these days? Have you noticed how diverse groups of beliefs and creeds are beginning to take a different approach in their logic and understanding of our lives, the world and our beliefs? It is upon us like never before.

Simple truths are coming to light more and more each day and with them each day come more and more people who are beginning to realize the truth of the matter. I am not here to criticize Christianity, or tear into the differences between religious positions or even find faults in the sacred texts. What I AM here for is to help, yes, the SOS has been heard. But as I disclose things I want to make sure that you realize that this is not about me, it is not about "My Way" or about making money, or having sex, or being of greed or war or hate. This is about us, about each and every one of us, and how we are dawning upon a time in which we will enabled to reach for and attain the unthinkable; heaven, nirvana, paradise. Albeit as it stands the human generally "does not like change" and when something as finite and infinite as divine eternity is contemplated, why you can imagine how this daunting thought can scare people more so than comfort them. But after all, it is what we have been searching for all these years, it is what we have killed for so many years that the lives lost are deeply unknown and make up a number so large it need not be attempted even on a long count. But enough about why, or when, let us begin in the answering of how.

While you probably know, a feat this large is by no means easy to lay out in a simple format, and especially so if it has the total intent to bring every living soul along with it. So with this said I shall ask for your patience, your imagination, and your willingness to give this a shot. I am thankful to have been issued such information and more thankful to share it, so if you are humbled in clarity of the truth of the matter I should just ask that you share this with people.

First off, I often wonder how many of you intuitively sensitive people out there are starting to acknowledge that time itself is speeding up. Many might discount this as old age, or normal as one gets older, but not so, indeed time is beginning to speed up and it appears there is no slow in sight. The reason for this elope in time can be placed upon several theories; that as we reach for and attain eternal life indeed time will speed to a point of non-existence, or, perhaps some people believe that it may have something to do with the approach of the Mayan Calendar's end date in 2012, or perhaps we can theorize that our speeding up of the world via technologies is bringing it on. Regardless of your answer or theory here the fact remains that time indeed is speeding up.

Perhaps the main reason that we cannot understand why things are speeding up has to do with the same reason that we cannot free ourselves from the nearly sadomasochistic presence that we have brought upon ourselves. That reason has eluded humankind for thousands of years, perhaps until now. Some where along the timeline, whether it was ill intended, outright evil, or totally intended for the sake of the competiveness in the human spirit, our notion of time and our instruments of time were clouded. If you notice, for those of us who go by the Gregorian, or Christian Calendar, we lose/gain 1-2 hours a year and we lose/gain an entire day every 4 years. Now, if indeed our clocks were set at the true, lucid and divinely correct time would we lose/gain hours and days as time went on? Logically, most people would answer no, we should not lose/gain anything rather the clocks and calendars would be dead on. And those who answer "no" to this are correct.

But why? Why is it that our calendars and clocks had to be mistimed? All research and historical relevance suggests that in order to keep human kind from reaching for that all divine and eternal place, that the people would never get there so long as the clocks and calendars were kept as far from true synchronization as possible. It is said that indeed we are of a natural building block, just as much as the atomic make up of a cell and atoms are similar in general make up as the planets and solar system; being that positive and negative energy fields are present and so are the basic set of principles that help both space and the planets, and atomic make up revolve in circular patterns. If you notice, many times you will find that in our natural surroundings we find a true, natural make up of energies which appear synchronized. Let's just say that when we observe the revolving planetary movement in our solar system, or the revolutions in an atoms make up, we find that it all is much more synchronized than we are.

And so hence we have some natural and logical answers as to why our calendar and our clocks are so very flawed. Do you know of other reasons as to why we have such a flawed calendar and clock? Do you have some good thoughts on how to debate this thought and cast doubt? What are your best answers as to what calendar and clock or timeline might be the correct one?

For thousands of years humankind has been searching for divine eternal life, yet in our search we always seem to fail and usually in large part due to our strong faiths and the ever so present mindset/soulset which suggests that my religion, or spirituality, or book is "RIGHT" and yours are "WRONG".

How do we get pass this faulty logic that keeps us pinned to the ground as if our wings have been eternally clipped? Easy, so easy is the answer to this that many may feel dumb-founded as to why we never before looked at things in the way that this answer of such ease offers to us. Simply reverse engineer our way of thinking. In order for us to begin the accent to the final frontier we must open our minds and our souls to new dawning direction and thought. At times this will require such significant change in position that indeed it will demand a 180 degree turn to get there. In this case we simply have to ask ourselves, "What are the similarities in our religions, spiritualities and sacred texts?" You see, if we reverse engineer our way of thinking of the past 10,000 years and we try and defeat our stand by which enables our wars, and hatred and negativity, we will enable ourselves to attain a level of consciousness much more in alignment with "togetherness" much further away from our misalignment of "separateness" and hence divinely much closer to the true eternal space of "Oneness".

I am sure that many of you can find tons of similarities between our spiritual and religious positions, but perhaps none of these similarities ring more true than a single sentence which can be found within every single sacred stance that has been found. That universal truth my brothers and sisters is the, "Golden Rule". Do unto others as you wish done unto you. And if all human beings lived by this rule what do you suppose would happen? Can you imagine what might happen? Share with me, share your imaginations with me.

I shall leave you with a thought and some proof of the widely known Golden Rule as it is found in many of the worlds most popular beliefs. The last thought is this: The Holy Grail has escaped us for so very long, what do you suppose the Holy Grail really is? Imagine, and share your dreams please, this is all that I ask for in return.

Much Peace, Love and Light,

A Gentle Warrior

"13 Golden Rules from 13 Differing Religious Beliefs"

CHRISTIAN FAITH
*All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.* ~ The Gospels of Matthew and Luke (Matt 7:12, Luke 6:31)

MUSLIM FAITH
*No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.* ~ Hadith

JEWISH FAITH
*What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor: that is the whole Torah; all the rest of it is commentary; go and learn.* ~ Talmud, Shabbat 31a

BUDDHISM FAITH
*Hurt not others with that which pains yourself.* ~Udana-Varga

NATURISM / MATERIALISM
*Do not do unto others what angers you if done to you by others.* ~Isocrates 436-338 BCE

HINDUISM
*This is the sum of duty; do naught to others that which if done to thee would cause pain.

AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS
*One going to take a pointed stick to pinch a baby bird should first try it on himself to feel how it hurts.* ~ Yoruba Proverb (Nigeria)

BAH*'* FAITH
*And if thine eyes be turned towards justice, choose thou for thy neighbor that which thou chooses for thyself.* ~ Epistle to the Son of the Wolf , 30

SIKHISM FAITH
*Precious like jewels are the minds of all. To hurt them is not at all good. If though desirest thy beloved, then, hurt thou not any one's heart.

ZOROASTRIAN FAITH
*Whatever is disagreeable to yourself do not do unto others.* ~Shayast-na-Shayast 13:29

WICCAN FAITH
*An it harm none, do what thou wilt.* ~ Wiccan Rede

JAINISM
*A man should wander about treating all creatures as he himself would be treated.* ~ Sutrakritanga 1.11.33

CONFUCIANISM
*Tsekung asked, Is there one word that can serve as a principle of conduct for life? Confucius replied, It is the word shu--reciprocity: Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.* ~ Analects 15.23

There is a universal truth, and her eyes are always watching you. Deep within each and every one of us exists the divine, a latent miracle power that has been asleep for far to long. The vail that has blinded us for thousands of years is lifting. Our untapped gifts are now coming to fruition, many people of all prior beliefs and people of all colors and creeds are awakening across the planet. It is said that this true, lucid and love based light has reached a point of critical mass and finally the beast has been mortally wounded. Of those who choose not to embrace the coming light it is said that darkness shall consume them. The darkness is so very distant from the truth and light, it is the very gravity of love. Nay let ye wings be clipped by false behaviors and unquestioned beliefs that have gone on for so long that we have distanced ourselves so far from the truth that we are deep sleep walking.

The Awakened People will begin to attain gifts, natural talents that come without limitation. They shall shed their sleep suits and awaken to the dawn of divine truth and the final frontier. For many people this change will bring about fear, but remember that the two base emotions that some of the largest religions and churches use to control their following and use to keep followers suppressed from flying are "Guilt" and "Fear". And as many of us may fear change itself, we must stay the course in faith and strength, in knowing from deep with in that there is no reason to fear what humankind has been trying to attain since the beginning. We are the fortunate, we are living in the times and the age where by we will begin to know ourselves again. Our true selves. Some may find that they can heal, others may find that they have been anointed with the ability to lead others out of the dark and unto the illumination of their true selves. Will you choose the darkness without the challenge of change and the openness to accept what has never before been made available and clear to us, or will you, "Be the Change that it takes to invite divinity and eternity unto you and all those around you"? I trust that you will make the positive decision.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post