Oneness - True Faith
Doves_Grace
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/12 2:02
Just popping in
From pittsburgh
Ah, Yes.. You'll have that, I live in a township, where there are many close minded people. There was a girl at school, whom was Jewish, poor thing was teased out of her mind, harresed. I still talk to her from time to time, but she trans. over to a jewish school for girls. Anyway, I see that your open minded, which is nice.. I try to be the same way.

Audrey
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/12 18:02
=->qOLOp
Answer on original question: about 200.000 different forms of Christianity around the world.
wizanda
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/13 10:10
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The reason the churches are so divided is the book is divided.
We have Yeshua and all the prophets saying one thing.
Then we have Paul saying something completely contradictory to Yeshua.
John is easily mistaken as being the disciple of Yeshua, yet is a Pharisee and contradicts the Bible on a number of points. A lot of the gospel of John is made up.
Then we have Peter (=stone) being the rock of offence and a stone of stumbling, as he followed man, more then God.

It is not exactly clear, is it, there are times I put my head in my hands, with trying to explain this to others. As it is not through lack of understanding on my own part, yet trying to explain it in a simple fashion for others is hard.
One major reason is Paul and Peter covered their back as such and stuck the exact opposite to the truth.
The only way you can find it to start, is to have a pre-knowledge of heaven and who Yeshua really is.
Then with a lot of careful study and then to have precept upon precept, shown you all your life by God.

So yes the churches are divided, you have some that try to stick to what Yeshua said, yet still feel John is truth and Yeshua said that.
Some that follow Paul more, some that follow John more, some that follow the Old Testament more.

Yet in most of them the truth of what Yeshua showed and preached, has been covered up by the Pharisees.

So in actual fact most are wrong, as when is the church taken into the streets, when are people trying to turn people to God by show love and being a light with out asking anything.

Most churches put people off God and turn them to man, i.e. Yeshua. As most people subconsciously get confused as there are contradictions, and they spend so long weighing up what is right in bible meetings. They have no time to go out and help people; they turn up on a Sunday and ask Yeshua to forgive them, when in fact they should ask God at night alone, as Yeshua said.

So a summary of what I am saying is the churches are the daughters of the harlot.

We don't need buildings to praise God; we don't need confining in our faith.

We need to all do good; where and when ever we can, to take the love of God and show it to people, not hide away and keep it in a little cliquey group as Paul told people to do.

Instead share with everyone, give up wealth and start living as one people with one God.

Not worship Yeshua, yet God!

Not confusing our children who feel God in side them and telling them to worship a man!

When it says to not forsake the gathering of your brethren, this is seriously misused by the church, as way to make people attend.

We are all brethren you do not need a building to prove this or a group of people, it means don't isolate our selves.

So our brethren should be everyone our love needs to be for all as Yeshua showed and preached.

Anyone reading this and feeling they are follower of God and Yeshua.

If you follow Paul, John or Peter, stop; for unless you exceed the Pharisee you will not enter!

God is one, heaven is oneness, Yeshua taught this, Paul and John stopped this!

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/9/26 0:48
=->qOLOp
Hi Branches, also dont make flesh your arm, some have already implyed that. We see Jesus in everyday people and lives. The bible warns us about making flesh our arm, because many wolves in sheeps clothing have crept in unawares. They teach some truth, to piggyback a lie thru. That will be a point of doctrine, like immortality of the soul. Jesus and God both say, they will pick what humans get immortality. the wicked do not get it. Now many snakes hve shining coats and glitter with gold and silver, within the churches, If we make flesh are arm, then eventually we begin to believe their lie, then are turned over to that lie.. So by always keeping The spirit of Jesus, or the Godhead our arm, as we journy thru churches;we are safer there.

Now as to wat type of church? Wat do you need? do you need historical and bible prophecys, about the beast, its image, and the false prophet; then go to the seventh day adventist, they got most of that right. If you alraedy know about the anti-christ system and laodicea and need joy, then go to a charismatic or assembly of God, worship service,and sing songs and praise God in worship, with 300 others as loud as ya can, on your tip toes, with hands reaching for Gods throne, as that massive tidal wave from their spirit hits ya, and you revell in glory. What are ya looking for> I hop around. But its moderation in all things, no matter what! Sometimes I need that glory filling for a while. Other imes I have to go to war spiritually and I attack a part of the antichrist with correct doctrine, challanging the sytem in other churches. Sometimes I just shut my mouth and watch for awhile, calculating and exploring the spirit of the church. Getting a pulse, so to speak. We are varied and muti-plex creations, being made in Gods image and all. What do you need? There is a church groomed to fill that need someplace. Ya have to bounce around some untill ya find it, youll know when. The spirit will bear witness inside you, eventaully. In my case I keep moving cause I am in war with the antichrist. soz anywho, it depends on the need of the moment. I hope that helps you Branches... peace..
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post