suzyq
Re: The way Posted on: 2006/2/20 13:48
Just can't stay away
I am here...am I not?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: The way Posted on: 2006/2/20 22:13
=->qOLOp
when you start feeding people theories such as death isn't real... that's when they strap bombs on themselves. Don't go that way... whoever you are, hiding under other names.
suzyq
Re: The way Posted on: 2006/2/20 23:03
Just can't stay away
Oh for Heavens sake, piss me off today!

For those who do not know, I had a stroke and died, (actually 3 strokes last Summer, alone). I know of another on this site who for sure had a near death experience.

Perhaps more than those who would care to confess have died and been brought back. We hold stories inside only we know to be truth. We have seen the other side. I do not expect you to understand. You did not have the experiential lesson I did. I do not glorify this. Yet it did turn my life around and send it in a completely different direction. It did turn the others life around too. My priorities are not the same. I live life, so that others may simply live these days.

Charles Kingsley has a quote I love: We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about!

I for one am enthusiastic about Living, Breath, Spirit! Peace! Oneness!

Death is not being glorified, nor is it being mystified, hidden and feared as is so commmon for humanity in so many cultures.

Good thing I haven't added the curse feature yet, because in my mind right now are a few choice words to use before I do! I ask no forgiveness, for I am entitled to feel and express in the moment, same as each of you.

Ignorance! Do not put blame outside of such minds as those who would strap bombs to themselves to take not only their lives, but those of others. Choice! This happens, I am not oblivious or living under a rock. Yet, when they believe it is because their God wants a sacrafice from them and sees it as an honor and a ticket directly to His Heaven, this is where in my opinion the distortion comes in. That is thinking of their own minds, their cultures making, yet do we ever hear the leaders sending their own small children in too be the ultimate sacrafice to die. I for one have a child on the front lines fighting for peace. Following orders. I pray he chooses discernment moment to moment.

Rather, where is the compassion for perhaps they just do not know! It is THE WAY for them at this time. They seem boxed in by their own thoughts and unable to use discernment or see beyond what they have been told. How sad indeed. I often wonder what hides within my own mind. Lessons learned that lay distorted?

What sickens me is that the parents of these same would strap that same bomb to their small children and send them into what they perceive as enemy territory and still call this a great thing! I am mortified! "Poof" Vanished before their Mothers eyes! I would sooner die than witness a travesty such as this! I love and honor our Soliders for what they face and pray endlessly for World peace, let God's will be done in the highest good of all mankind.

Actually I am not sure even why I was spared for certain. A day often does not pass me by when I do not wonder why a child has died rather than I. It is an endless question, a circle for which I may never know the answer and I accept this. I trudge on...give each moment my best. I am here and I can!

Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
« 1 2 (3) 4 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post