Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Things I've Been Prophetically Shown Whilst Growing Up Posted on: 2023/6/19 19:42
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Things I've been prophetically shown whilst growing up:

• 4-5 - That I'm an Avatar with our name in the world's religions.

• 5-6 - Christ didn't go around making "I Am" statements, and the world had already been deceived by this; where I knew at 25 years old, I'd be on the sky explaining it to people before the Great Tribulation, then the Judgement Day Fire.

• 13 - That the Holy Anointing Oil should contain Kaneh Bosem (Cannabis); which then makes it have its miraculous healing properties.

• 15 - The Source of reality showed me a vision walking down the train line, how major events will happen, and for me to read the world's religious texts, & share this wisdom before Judgement Day.

• 21 - That Christ came to lay a Snare, not to give out free salvation; where everyone is being tested in the reality, to see if they observe this.

• 26 - That Shewbread was like Essene Bread, made from sprouted grains; which then contained ergot, which was then boiled & baked, so it was a natural psychedelic.

There are loads more details through study that have been prophetically shown; yet these are some of the ones that growing up, I was told before having any data on the topic.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post