Oneness - True Faith
suzyq
Gazing Within the Heart Chakra Posted on: 2006/1/26 1:23
Just can't stay away
Begin with self, seek out inner wisdom...Learn to love self first. I am not saying this is easy. It is work. It requires action, the chewing of a raisin 100 times!

Are we up to the challenge? Actually we are.

Believe that if one of us can accomplish an open heart, true love, compassion, joy, peace, oneness, union with a Greater Source, which is still self and some already have upon this earth, then the rest of us can and will, if we take the action required to accomplish it and practice living it each and every day we maintain this human flesh form.

This is our gift, our time, use it wisely.

At first it will feel like a quick glimpse of something unfamiliar, yet vaguely familiar and may feel strange and unsafe. This is facing the vulnerability within self.

Removing the obstacles that have held closed the heart chakra and your expression thus far. You may miss it at first, for it may even seem painful if this is your choice of experience or you could choose differently. The ego wishes you not to have such an experience.

Keep at it with practice you will have your moments and then your hours and finally self to share with another self. Coming together as two spirtually mature wholes rather than two broken unlearned halves whether in communication or the passionate union often sought.

What you do not need when doubting if your heart chakra is open or closed is another broken, closed down self to confuse you or mislead you.

Grasping outward defeats the purpose of developing self first, which is a must. Place it on the top of your priority list. I am worth the effort too meet my needs, beginning right here and right now. I will take a chance on me much the same as I have afforded such a luxury to others in the past. I will develop wisdom first, seek love of self, so I am whole and then seek true love with another.

Chew on this...

My love goes out to you this day!

Chewing, Chewing, Chewing,
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Gazing Within the Heart Chakra Posted on: 2006/1/27 2:38
=->qOLOp
I FEEL YASHUA OR JESUS CAME TO SOW US WHAT LOVE REALLY IS. ITS REPLICATED FROM OUR FATHER, THE CREATOR OF US ALL. THERE IS A SAYING, TO LOVR EVEN THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST US. THIS DOES NOT MEAN TO LET THEM ABUSE OR USE YOU, WE ARE CAUTIONED ABOUT THAT. BUT BY LOVING THEM, WHILE GUARDING OURSELVES LEAVES US OPEN TO BRING THEM INTO THE LIGHT OF GOD, WHEN THE DOOR OF OPPOTUNITY IS OPENED.

TOUGH LOVE IS SOMETHING REAL AND TAGIBLE. LET US PRAY FOR WISDOM AND GRACE IN THIS AREA. THE HEART CHAKRA IS VERY IMPORTANT. IT IS THE DOOR TO FINDING OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. WE CANNOLT FIND HIM BU INTELLECT ALONE, BUT THRU THE HEART IS WGERE WE MEET, TOUCH, EMBRACE, AND ARE FOUND....

IN JESUS NAME ---AMEN,,,,
suzyq
Re: Gazing Within the Heart Chakra Posted on: 2006/3/6 23:46
Just can't stay away
Entrainment

Prevalent throughout all of nature is the phenomenon called entrainment. Ah, the harmony of it all. The body loves to be in this state where you think and feel better. The heart is the strongest biological oscillator within the human flesh form and therefore will draw all the other systems into entrainment with its rhythm.

One way to practice this is to contemplate deeply the thoughts of love or an easier concept for beginners may be deep appreciation and gratitude. The feelings will over a period of practice begin to swell from within. As practice continues one will feel as though their chosen concept is overflowing outward, as well as, swirling within an ideal manifestation. This practice will then synchronize the brain with the heart thought. Harmony is the result. When the head and the heart entrain an amazing thing occurs, intuitive clarity is enhanced. Most also sense a greater feeling of well being.

When one witnesses a beautiful red sunset for instance, inspiring music, or another human being what actually is happening is they are coming into sync with self. The self sinks into a deeper state of relaxation, and inner peace. Performance increases, and numerous health benefits fire off as all coalesce into oneness. This is the desired state of being.

Surrender is the hardest obstacle to overcome within this practice. The head/mind is resistant within most humans and puts up a good struggle with the heart for the lead role. Yet, if through practice one can get the head/mind to surrender long enough to the heart intelligence the connection can and will be made and the benefits manifested.

Keep in mind evidence suggests that not only can your mind and heart sense this interaction, the information is also passing from one human form to another, one energy pattern to the next. Why even a well spoken kind hearted word placed just so into the heart of another can change a life forever. Think before speaking. Damaging thoughts and words will have the opposite effect and can also stay within the other an entire lifetime, when the deliverer of such carelessly thrown out words tosses them as only a passing thought. Responsiblity and accountability apply here.

Another example: Closeness to another will trigger entrainment for those who are openhearted and begin to open new channels for those who are just beginning to open up to this world. As a hands on healer or touch therapist for over fifteen years, I stand behind these words and concepts fully. Evidence demonstrates the effectiveness in many testable ways. For instance, I may hold the thought of compassion as the giver of thought from my heart and then transfer this heart thought from my heart to increase health within the receiver, as well as, increase a sense of well being for both self and the receiver.

When we touch another, the electrical energy from our heart is transmitted to them through their brain. This can actually scientifically be monitored and demonstrated. The more intense or intimate the exchange within the touch, the more that is transfered in the encounter. Although with intention and practice a simple touch can accomplish as much. Our very presence and mood, thought patterns are exchanging with each being around us wherever we are. This is huge.

The choice of what to create belongs to the creator, to each of us in every moment of existance. Positive vibes create harmony, while negative vibes create an incoherence. As we strive and progress keep in mind, which is the preferred manifestation for you and practice it regularly. It is a choice.

suzyq
wizanda
Re: Gazing Within the Heart Chakra Posted on: 2006/3/7 7:33
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:

suzyq wrote:
Begin with self; seek out inner wisdom...Learn to love self first. I am not saying this is easy. It is work. It requires action, the chewing of a raisin 100 times!

Are we up to the challenge? Actually we are. Chewing, Chewing, Chewing,

Well after Chewing that I spat it out, and then decided to add or change the flavour and it became edible.

Quote:

Begin with Spirit (self), seek out inner wisdom...Learn to love self first. I am not saying this is easy. It is work. It requires action, the chewing of a raisin 100 times!

You are saying at the end what is right almost, yet I will remind you first seek the kingdom of God and all things will be open to you.

This is my whole point with search for knowledge at the end of your nose; seek wisdom at the bottom of your toes. Yet even in what I have written maybe I should say God's toes; as then you may begin to see the whole picture.

You see while you seek to be complete in self you never will be, what fills its place what gives chase????

My poems explain the meaning of life in them, yet maybe I should still make this easier as people don't read them. As if they did or the article on unconditional love they would see with in loving self, your flesh will die and the self must die to enter heaven. Else you will go to the waiting room, as you will still hold on to the image of this the self, yet spirit has no shape it one, it can be what ever it wishes.

So what would I say....?

Let Go of self!
Let Go of EGO!
To be one in your self let GO and trust God.
Do you not understand Lao Tzu>? What he meant when he says when it is the non-add-do or the space in an object? It is the space in a bowel that makes it useful, it isn't the walls or the door that makes a house useable it is the space. With out the center of wheel the spokes are useless.
So when this applies to you what is the point in having a full cup you have made more for your self?
None as there isn't any room for God to fill you; it is not about what you can do; yet what God can do you in you.
To truly understand love as Christ did, you give up self and not just EGO in this sense, as he gave up even flesh to do what was called of him.

His love was focused on the center of heaven in all faith, he was no longer the body, no longer the EGO or the self, even beyond his own spirit and at one with God first above all.

Yes there is flaw in this and that is the world should be at one, as then your and our love could reflect the love of God like this.

Yet what has happened to stop this?

EGO has taken control and where from?

People trying to understand the self 1st?
You can't, it is constantly evolving!
God is not so the same if you read the article on unconditional love, if you focus there 1st then you to will be constant.

If you focus on your self, who is sitting in this boat or car you call a body, then the road turns the sea has waves.

Aren't you better to focus on the destination rather then just maintaining the boat or car, as it will slow decay as they do?

Where as if you get to the destination then you will find rest.

If you spend your time fixing your boat and self then as you fix one bit the next will break as happens.

Let GO!

Let God!

Open the door!

God can't come in when there is a big demon in your self called EGO, which is also called Satan, the accuser and the interrogator.

Focus on the center of heaven, which is God, let go of images, let go of understanding, just be at one!

This is called in Sanskrit

Sat-Chit-Ananda = Being-Consciousness-Bliss

So please trust me, I do know what I am saying.

Namaste on your journey to freedom, the kingdom of true wisdom!

Oneness = No Self

All is spirit, all is one, all is God's and you are just a reflection of the inner center

Be content with that and understand level one of the dimensions/commandments and you may find rest.

Peace N love B with U

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post