Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Who does it mean when it says Balaam? Posted on: 2006/3/17 21:53
=->qOLOp

Rev 2:13-16  I know your works, and where you live, even where Satan's seat is . And you hold fast My name and have not denied My faith, even in those days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells.  (14)  But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the teachings of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling-block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication. (PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (15)  So you also have those who hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans (JOHN!!!!!!! Nicodemus!!), which thing I hate.  (16)  Repent! But if not I will come to you quickly, and will fight with them by the sword of My mouth.

Mic 6:5-8  O My people, remember now what Balak king of Moab planned, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim to Gilgal, so that you may know the righteous acts of Jehovah.  (6)  With what shall I come before Jehovah, to bow myself before God the Most High? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?  (7)  Will Jehovah be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?  (8)  He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does Jehovah require of you but to do justice and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God?

Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post