Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
How Come cannabis seemed to be linked to faiths Posted on: 2006/4/25 11:00
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
=Department of Physiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201]

The endocannabinoids have emerged as important intercellular signals in the nervous system. The fatty acid amide arachidonylethanolamide (anandamide) is the prototypical endocannabinoid, i.e., an endogenous ligand of the G protein-coupled cannabinoid receptor in the brain, CB1, which binds the main psychoactive component of marijuana and other derivatives of Cannabis sativa (1). After a rise in intracellular calcium or activation of certain neurotransmitter receptors, endocannabinoids are synthesized by cleavage of phospholipid precursors that are present in cellular membranes (2). They often act as retrograde messengers, emanating from morphologically undifferentiated regions of postsynaptic principal cells and traveling backwards across synapses, where they transiently inhibit the release of either the inhibitory neurotransmitter {gamma}-aminobutyric acid (GABA) or the excitatory transmitter glutamate (see Fig. 1 and ref. 3 for a review). This powerful influence on synaptic transmission enables the endocannabinoids to help regulate behaviors, such as feeding (4), fear (5), and anxiety (6).

Ok so maybe; as I put before that the opposite to Fear as an emotion, is Faith.

So when almost all religions have some form of ceremony with cannabis involved it does sort of make you wonder if the whole essence of spirituality in the first place is written by people on cannabis and other substances.
Then people not on cannabis, find it harder to understand from a more narrow minded perspective, now do not get me wrong at this point I am not giving the go ahead for every as that would break the now current law, yet religiously really if you are:
Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Shinto, (someone needs to tell me if soma is cannabis or not?)
Then all of these include, some form of ceremonial cannabis involved, yet it has all been covered up in mistranslations, and so people are closed minded and rigged to a more free open way of think to understanding many of the concept discussed.

I just found the end of this article interesting, in it saying it affects the fear switch in your brain, now some people say they get paranoid and you want to know why?

As they haven't taken it holy as it is intended to be, it is not allowed just to be consumed with getting wrecked in mind, as it will do the opposite as I have seen with so many people I know.

Instead if it is made special and you remember you place in the cosmos and be creative using it to show respect to your creator, then it can help guide you, as it is meant.
It also effect eating, yes this is true as it is a teacher plat it tells you when you are missing a vital ingredient for your bodies processing; which otherwise is more dormant and you don't notice you need things as much.

Why don't know?
yet I have noticed that when I some go searching for food when on cannabis , I will be looking for a certain food, or ingredient in a food, like silver, copper and weird things like trace elements or vitamin E, a lot of the time in olives.

The reason people get red eyes is.... You need to drink 8-9 pints of water a day, how often do you do that?
So if you have cannabis at that point, you will get a dry mouth as it is telling your body, you need it.

Hope that make sense?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
jesus
Re: How Come cannabis seemed to be linked to faiths Posted on: 2006/4/27 7:34
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven
Well as I said, anoint (means holy anointing oil) your self when fasting, and God will reward you.

Peace B with U
Rastafari
Re: How Come cannabis seemed to be linked to faiths Posted on: 2006/4/28 13:16
=->Rastafari

As we have been saying for ages!!

Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post