Oneness - True Faith
Zedek Avatar
Passing on, the melody!! Posted on: 2006/4/28 21:45
=->Zedek Avatar
I noticed something the other day whilst talking to the birds in the morning, like I normally do, with the morning chorus.
There was this one bird, so repetitive over a single phrase, and it was almost like it was stuck at this phrase.
So I added my two cents to the musical composition of that morning; now the bird took part of my melody and added it to its own.
Now from where that bird sat, other birds could hear it, that couldn't hear me, so their melody adapted slightly, as the bird I whistled too, altered its phrase.

I hope you see what I am getting at, for all those who feel you can't change the world, well if you can make the birds in one country change their melody in a day.
How long does it take to go around the world as one melody, adds to the next!

Now if we put this in human terms, you may see why I say about this.

That if every one of us didn't make such a big issue of passing on the gospel of the Pharisee, and spent more time on recollecting spiritual information for each other.
Then as with the birds the spiritual wealth of the world would grow, the melody would change as each person passed on this knowledge.

Yet what stops this? Arrogant birds or people that choose to proclaim their melody above the rest as if real gospel (knowledge of Spirituality and God).

No one bird sings without the rest as we are all here, no good musician would make the melody falter from their own EGO.

So let's go about this the way it should be, each and every one of us teaching each other, nurturing each other... We are all children, so let's start acting like it, and stop pretending we know how the thing works, as if there is no need to discuss spirituality.

As in reality, most of us don't have a clue what we are living in, most of us guess, yet each only has a part of the puzzle.

You don't get an orchestra with out everyone playing in unison, and it is no good having an electric guitar and thrash metal with a beautiful piece of inspired classical.

This is the same with the Pharisees and my self, you let them stand as one and they have made a cacophony, as is happening.

I don't wish for people to edify each other, I wish them to edify God!
God is one us!
Oneness!
The centre point of the whole universe!

God is not in us, yet with us, Immanuel means.

God's throne room is heaven; God's foot stool is here.

The point being this is just a training ground and bad musicians don't get it and don't get into heaven.
No matter what they may say or tell you.

The point is heaven is perfect, God is perfect, and you are not so stop trying to find ways to worship your self.

That's history!
That sums it up!
That is the problem in all the books..
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
blah
Re: Passing on, the melody!! Posted on: 2006/5/5 18:28
Not too shy to talk
From SomeWhere
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post