Oneness - True Faith
Mozart
Colours in life Posted on: 2006/4/29 6:48
=->Mozart
Now as usual I noticed something the other day, which with in sounds and colours is a clue.
Now I have always known this, yet not sure what it was....

Easier to explain the point then around it so....Basically , I was thinking how to make plants grow it isn't the red light and yellow i.e. low frequency colours of the light spectrum that make the plant grow. Yet it is the higher colours if you get bulbs for growing plants they are coloured blue as this help them grow.

Yet from observing the light you get from these and the light from the sun, we miss a lot in using just one sort of light bulb, which mainly produces blues.
Now we all know the sun light is made up of a rainbow and this is what makes the light, so simply adding blue to the spectrum didn't feel enough, so you add uv or purple light again high end of the spectrum and again needed for life, almost all the high colours help starting at green.

Yet the yellows and reds and low colours that we see are for when the plant come to an end and flowers.

So what am I trying to say...let me explain some bits....in music when you have popular tune, do you know what made it popular above the rest??

Many will say the lyrics and the bass frequencies they hear, yet in fact this isn't the life of the music, yes in some cases. What I mean more is the music, if you know what I am getting at.
As in some of the best songs what makes them above the rest, it can be as simple a triangle in the track, some of the best Beatles songs are down to this, why you ask?

High frequency, it brings the music to life and even though you don't hear all the frequencies your body feels them and it locks the track together.

Now even though we can't hear it when an instrument is played in front of you live, it produces what I would call atomic sound, now this is on a frequency level that we don't even hear, yet what does it do?

It adds life to track! Computer musician are trying now to record in higher and higher frequencies as it produces more life in the music. Also just define atomic sound it is when the atoms within that instrument have been caused to resonate, and once sound is atomic it travels through everything, i.e. this is the meaning of transcendental sound, a pure vibration of atomic sound will exist for a long time.

This also applies in colour that we need the high frequency colours to give plant life and for it to produce photosynthesis well.

I will work out the exact point I am looking at when it come to me, unless you can see what I am getting at and if so please help.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
blah
Re: Colours in life Posted on: 2006/5/5 18:26
Not too shy to talk
From SomeWhere
True!
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post