Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Who is beginning to understand sound, like a dolphin would in speech? Posted on: 2007/2/17 11:25
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Now I don't know if this is just me and I have some weird ability, yet I think we all do this, just unsure on how many of us are aware this is what many of us are doing?

What I mean is when I hear someone talk, the sound they make to produce a single word is enough to tell where and what they are heading on in almost the whole conversation.
Within that word is enough details of character and expression to see how they feel and react, even over the phone, so it is not in seeing, yet hearing.
The sound i can sort of explain from music technology, if we slow it right down and play back a person speaking, it will sound like gargling.
Each note within the gargle followed with timing almost like the I-Ching in rhythm patterns, explains a person thoughts and feelings.

So this is why I ask like dolphins do, as they do this with high frequencies, to question and respond.
So who else has noticed or counted someone saying one thing and heard it in the expressions, the other person uses to explain them self's, yet you can hear something is wrong in it?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post