Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
E471 is Pig Fat, Not Halal, Kosher or Veggie Posted on: 2008/3/6 17:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
For those of you who weren't aware E471 which is stuck in many foods today..is actually made from pig Fat....I first noticed how Pringles made me feel lethargic after eating them and then on researching found out to my horror; that taste they use for "once you pop, you can't stop" is dead pig....
For those of you reading this who don't follow one of the reasons in the title (Veggie, Kosher (Jewish), Halal (Islamic)....

Pig fat helps cause arthritis, lowers IQ instantly (As you are feeding your brain, with something not designed to go there) and generally making your body work slower overall.....

Quote:
Origin:
Synthetic fats, produced from glycerol and natural fatty acids, mainly from plant origin, but also fats of animal origin may be used. The product generally is a mixture of different products, with a composition similar to partially digested natural fat.
Function & characteristics:
Emulsifiers and stabilisers.

Though you will find information saying that it is maybe made from animals, the side effects of eating the pig, is what made me realize it was in many of the products in the first place....
Check the labels you will be surprised how many things are containing it...

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post