Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Compete with your self not others, make others your aim Posted on: 2006/6/4 7:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok, I have wanted to write an article on competing with your self and not others, yet really does it need explaining??

If you set other peoples achievements as your goal, i.e. Wizanda is aiming to top Yahoo or Google, that is who I aim (not compete) with as they are the best...

In writing that.... I almost wrote compete and when I read it back it hurt as, yes I am going to struggle with major companies with lots of money when I work for God and with out the funds, yet I have love and will keep trying..

Do you see what I do in my self, I don't challenge me.... over being better or worse then Yahoo.... as any comparison isn't going to help me push my self forward.... with out self pity and where does that get me???

So instead I ask each and every one of us, to question who they compete with, those self's to become something they can see or know, or someone else and so becoming unhappy..

Now I could go through all the religious texts books looking for it, yet it is an undeniable truth....

Look what Babylon is doing to us, to sell stuff....

Through propaganda and controversy we fall into it, they tell us they are better or worse, who has the choice to judge in side when they telling you what to judge?

So in my case I am fed up with TV, New papers and commercial media..

Yes we have it on the site, as having many headlines; you can quickly see the truth without having to take in the comparison many people use in their way to incite people to read it...

Yet I don't think many of us are paying attention to Oneness one us, our children are in a lost society and we encourage them to do stuff that will hurt them spiritually....

Isn't it time we our self's stopped competing with the other reporters in who can put the worst..

Yet instead who can find the best?

Who would like to hear all the good news in the paper and on TV? (Not only religious as I know do exists, yet all nice News)

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post