Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Isaiah 66 explained and reiterated Posted on: 2006/7/2 0:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Since most biblical teaching stands on man's precepts as truth?
We will go over this for everyone from having seen heaven at 23, fulfilling revelation chapter 10, understanding the 13 diadems or dimension and more...
So please ask questions if you are unsure, yet we feel heaven, so if we have made errors then God is our guide and so we don't wish to argue over God's things; yet we will discuss it always!

Quote:

So says One True God, Heaven is my throne, and earth my footstool. Where, then, is the house that you build for me? And where is the place of my rest?
For all those my hand has made, and all those exist, says one true God. But to this one I will look, to the afflicted and contrite spirit, and the one who trembles at My Word.

To begin the universe we see is hell, Heaven is above quarks and atoms as we now can define from science, yet we forget that all is spirit.
The fact many of you build churches stands against Yeshua i.e. Matthew 23 and this is as clearly people keep trying to build a man made temple for God?
If we wish to build a temple as we will explain it must be done in unconditional love and that means nature and trees so all animals can also attend.
In the process of man trying to build a temple in the Garden of Eden i.e. the Middle East, there is no longer any trace of this garden as it once was.
Quote:

He who kills an ox is as if he killed a man; he who sacrifices a lamb is as if he broke a dog's neck; he who offers an offering is as if he offered swine's blood; he who burns incense is as if he blessed an idol.
Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations. I also will choose the things that delude them, and I will bring their fears on them (Devil, Satan is made up and means mans EGO), because I called, no one answered; when I spoke, they did not hear. But they did evil before my eyes and chose that in which I did not delight. Hear the Word of One true God, you who tremble at His Word; your brothers who hated you, who cast you out for My name's sake, said, Let One true God be glorified.

Yeshua got drunk and so is therefore not a clean sacrifice in the laws of Leviticus and so all theory hear after of sacrifices preached by John, Paul, and Simon Peter (stone) the Pharisees is all lies.
The burning of incense and sacrifices in them self's and not as prescribed to begin is condemned by God and so therefore will not lead you to heaven, in fact it is more likely to do the opposite through Dogma.
So that whole statement is almost too all religions and not just Jewish and Christian, yet man on a whole as this is hell, as it is the sole of God's foot or footstool.
Quote:

Yet He will appear to your joy, and they will be ashamed.
A sound of noise from the city, a sound from the temple, a sound of One true God repaying His enemies.

If the music of the temple of God is played here then many of you wouldn't make it even now in these last days, if this is heard, as it isn't sound yet everything we see as all is sound; which is also known of the water's of life or fire depending how you look at it.
Quote:

Before she travailed, she gave birth; before her pain came, she delivered a man child. Who has heard a thing like this? Who has seen things like these?
Will the earth be brought forth in one day? Or will a nation be born at once? For Zion (wisdom of reality) travailed and also brought forth her sons. (The prophets or anointed ones)
Will I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth, says one true God?
Surely I will cause birth and restrain, says your God. Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all who love her. Rejoice for joy with her, all who mourn for her; that you may suck and be satisfied with her comforting breasts; that you may milk out and be delighted with the fullness of her measure.
For so says one true God, Behold, I will hold out peace to her like a river, and the measure of the nations like a flowing stream.
Then you will suck, you will be carried on her sides and be dandled upon her knees. As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; and you will be comforted in Jerusalem.
And you will see, and your heart will rejoice, and your bones will flourish like the grass. And the hand of one true God will be known toward His servants, and His fury toward His enemies.

The temple of the lord requires the water of life which is the sweet water under Jerusalem that has been hidden and manipulated. Yet should flow as the river Jordan or waters of Babylon which is still required by nature and isn't hard to fix with God's wisdom and our help. Other wise this second part will come to pass and even if we do it may still as to cleanse the world, yet far better is to at least try as in the days of Jonah God is ever merciful.
Quote:

For, behold, One true God will come with fire, and with His chariots like a tempest, to refresh His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
For by fire and by His sword one true God will execute judgment with all flesh; and the slain of one true God will be many.

In almost every judgement of God it is defined for when you die and so this measure is already met, yet with what judgment you observe you will be judged by. Yet this applies not in knowledge yet wisdom, as what is of the mind doesn't remain in death, yet wisdom does, so learn to discern between.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Isaiah 66 explained and reiterated Posted on: 2006/7/2 0:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:

Those who sanctify themselves, and purify themselves to go into the gardens, behind one tree in the middle, eating swine's flesh, and the hateful thing, and the mouse, will be cut off together, says One true God.
For I know their works and their thoughts; it comes to gather all the nations and the tongues; and they will come and see my measure.
And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those who escape from them to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, drawers of the bow; to Tubal, and Javan, to the far away coasts that have not heard My fame, nor have seen My measure. And they will declare my measure among the nations.

The sign is the abominations of desolation which was fought soon after Christ in Jerusalem. The people who remain where Paul of Tarshish and Simon peter (stone).
So in saying that; this means Christianity on a whole and this is the mother of all harlots and is what this refers to and doesn't follow Yeshua/Isis in the slightest.
Quote:

And they will bring all your brothers for an offering to one true God out of all nations on horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and on mules, and on camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says One true God, as the sons of Israel (means God's kings- not some nation as we are Yesisreal, which is Hawaiian or older not Jewish) bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of One true God.

That basically means music as to praise as taught by Osiris/Melchezedek to Abraham and Moses got muddled in Egyptian conspiracy as occurred after the death of Osiris.
Yet in saying that Moses, idea of Egyptian customs and stories even though written as Jewish are clearly not and is an appalling translation from Egyptian and Greek as you will find genesis.
Quote:

And I will also take some of them for priests and for Levites, says one true God.
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make stand before me, says one true God, so will your seed and your name stand.

We have the option of trying the fig or water spirit ideas as we are or else we wait for Yeshua/Isis to show who is a fire spirit and is said to bring heaven in to this reality, which though many of you think this would just mean Gold and shiny, it doesn't!
It means that we would again have no solidness to the reality and things that are spoken become fact and is very dangerous for none angels as most people would kill them selfs through their own thought.
Quote:

And it will be, from one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh will come to worship before me, says one true God. And they will go out and see the dead bodies of the men, who have sinned against me; for their worm will not die, nor will their fire be put out; and they will be an object of disgust to all flesh.
(Isa 66:1-24)

Isaiah is a good friend, yet really we must add some of his ways of relating are a bit confusing for many.
So in this which is spoken it is referring to this is hell and when some one dies here they simply go to sleep and forget to go on to heaven.
As when you do die, you don't sleep the spirit in fact wakes up, well depending on who you are and what you have done.
So in this is how the temple of the lord can be worshipped, as above every atom/Adam is God's temple, and indeed that is the reality, this is just a figment of imagination, which we perceive as solid due to its many levels.
Also the more life an atom has the more God is contained on a quantum level to animate it.
That is almost like dance music, which appears as a solid sound wave, yet in fact is full of holes that makes it into music and we perceive the whole and don't notice that each note is in fact made of again spaces, and again spaces.
So in understanding that, we can begin to see how spiritual this makes us and the possibilities for ascended or enlightened teachers here who can then develop mane skills, within a time scenario environment.
Which you don't have in heaven; you simply know all answers, if you can think of a question? As you are beyond infinity and so there isn't time to think it is always now.
So hopefully many in saying this might recognize how ugly they are and how many past-lives they have messed up.
This does not mean disabilities as some people might think or have said; as that is a privilege not a hindrance, as though over coming tough obstacles you inherit a higher level of wisdom and so your overall step in the book of life becomes closer to heaven; if you overcome the obstacle and still keep to oneness.
Until you are beyond being a word in the books to needing your own book at which point you are worthy to sit in God's temple other wise there are no shortcuts.
This is also clearly apparent from many that we have seen and remembers from the book of life and so understand and can see their soul journeys on many occasions; through observation of both the 4th dimension (time and space) and the 8th (infinity), which to see clearly you must be passed the 9th and chaos from the lies in society.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post