qOLOp
Ok I finally have a my space Posted on: 2006/2/25 10:42
=->qOLOp
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: Ok I finally have a my space Posted on: 2006/2/25 17:03
Just can't stay away
Pardon me...

Please scoot over. Would you care for some tea? A bisquit perhaps? I baked them myself?

Have you been following the mornings Spiritual Chat?
Better put on the voice chip Darling! WINK!

I posted so much I lost the beginning...oops!
Oh well. Best to pass the remote controls...

I loved the movie about the Little Buddha. I had seen it originally many years ago. Many thanks for reminding me to watch it again.

What struck me right off the bat this time was the goat lying to the Master just before he sacraficed him. Now it is not my belief you go backward in evolution, yet for some reason in this movie the Master falls to the ground and believes these lies. He is taken back and looses his wisdom for a moment or longer perhaps.

I found this to be very symbolic for we are all told so many things by the goats. Are you following me? Anyway...I pondered what actually happened next, did the Master awaken from his state of confusion and take the sacrafice as he had planned, sending the goat into his next incarnation as a human or did the goat die of old age and then reincarnate lifetime after lifetime as a human? Probably not so important or is it? Then I wondered is a goat still a goat even in a human skin?

The mother giving birth to a new baby soon after the death of the Master who found her son to be Siddartha. I just wonder if she is not giving birth to him now too. How awesome they could now be blood brothers growing up together. It was so moving to me in the movie the closeness they shared. Even the presentation he made to Jesse was unique. There was also significance in sending his ashes out to the sea in the very bowl that was once his given back to him by the master who I believe rests within the womb of the mother awaiting a new life. Notice the direction the bowl traveled? WOW...two brothers! Yet, one.

What more did I miss or just forget to mention...
I cried so many tears of joy...silly girl!

RS...yes it stayed in my mind. I do not know why. It did though and this thought accured to me in my sleep that there are other poisons here now within each human potential we must stay mindful of. Zan they are serious and we can not go to the store to buy the counter remedy.
LUST
HATRED
IGNORANCE
It seems many of our conflicts and wars are based upon these things. We could write volumes. I would like to see us work on these things in future posts and strings please. Solution oriented not depressing.

We are seeking ONENESS = One True Faith and this seems an area one must address. We are fortunate many of our family on our site are not consumed daily by such poisons, yet in a world in such flux, many will be at least within the jungle that will reach out to touch and affect them in some way. As you said, better to stay prepared.

Enough with suffering and conflict already...happiness is within our own minds if we seek for it there. It already exists!

JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY

Wish I could make it come out in different chords for you!
Ask the question differently please?

I can feel Joy... I have known the same joy you have...
I agree Joy is in Heaven... it is also within me and within you and others no doubt...as is Heaven... yet what else is Heaven? How does one convey to another who has not experienced true Joy what it is? I can not find words only deep emotions, even tears of Joy, rapture inside, the glow of my own aura as I contemplate it, pictures rolling within my mind, elation, a racing heart, a huge smile, a knowing faith of God as I understand Him, beauty, brilliance, song, lumiosity, oneness, peace. I begin to find all things with mind and then search my heart and my heart mind sees no further. I can not separate Joy as a concept any easier than I could tell you What is God? Why?

Ok, you can be alone again...

Would you like more tea before I take my leave?

In Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
suzyq
Re: Ok I finally have a my space Posted on: 2006/2/25 18:11
Just can't stay away
Zan,

Seems Jonathan/Yonatan is still not appearing as a new member in our system. He posted to you a wonderful and helpful post in the Hinduism section at the end of your Kali dream. Remember?

We need to find his information.

I will post a welcome at the end of your post in that area for now and see if it will take. I tried to PM him, yet the system refuses to see he exists.

He and his group of friends are in need of your guidance and assistance, which I am more than certain you would offer in gratitude.

Let me know how I can assist you.

Love and Light,
suzyq
suzyq
Re: Ok I finally have a my space Posted on: 2006/3/1 9:47
Just can't stay away
Five and still not sharing space! Although I am making an exception this morning...just for you.

NEW TOPIC:
Zan...The light and heavy of boys and girls!

My friend sent me this joke that goes along with what we discussed yesterday. It is rather light however! Unfortunately, no author was given credit, so it goes as unknown.

Title: Yes Sir That's My Kind Of Gal

It has long been conteneded that there are male jokes and female jokes. And there are unisex jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke.

I offer it to you in hopes that women will love it (made me laugh) and men will pass it along to a women who will laugh and love it).

JOKE:

A women was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work #OOPS#tail with her girlfriend when an extrememely tall, handsome, sexy, middle-age man entered. He was so striking that the women could not take her eyes off him. The young-at-heart man noticed her overtly attentive stare and walked directly toward her (as all men will).

Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do any! thing, absoulutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00....on one condition."

(there are always conditions!)

Flabbergasted, the women asked what the condition was. Then he replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

(controlling, huh?)

The women considered his proposition for a moment, then slowly removed the $20 bill from her purse, which she presses into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and maningfully said...

"Clean my house."

HA! HA! HA! HA!
Love and Lighthearted,
suzyq
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post