Oneness - True Faith
suzyq
micro cosmic orbit Posted on: 2006/4/8 13:47
Just can't stay away
Tell me...can anyone develop a microcosmic orbit and why would they want too?

Love and Light?
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: micro cosmic orbit Posted on: 2006/4/10 0:26
Just can't stay away
Another name commonly referred to the microcosmic orbit is the snall Heavenly cycle. The orbit is made up of a functional and a governor channel which must be connected properly by energy within ones own body through proper training of Taoist esoteric practice. Once the connection is linked together it becomes a free flowing circuit.

The energy begins to flow from the navel and travels down the front of the body and wraps around up the spine to the crown at the top of the head. From this point it begins its journey down the middle line of the face and onward toward the navel completing the flowing circuit.

I am in no way attempting to teach you the complete process. I desire for anyone interested to seek out a qualified teacher who can walk this journey with them in person. I did and will forever be grateful.

So, pardon me for I will leave out details intentionally meant to trip you up in practice, if this is the only source you are referring too. I expect a seeker to dig deeper, research the way, and practice daily to become proficient. I am only giving you a taste of what is possible. Wetting your palate you might say. Please understand this is the correct way. If you are a true seeker you will be brought to the path where a teacher already awaits your arrival.

Do you have any questions or additions, which would be most appreciated?
Reader
Re: micro cosmic orbit Posted on: 2006/4/10 7:46
=->Reader
Thxz for that, I didn't have a clue what that was.
suzyq
Re: functional and governor channels Posted on: 2006/4/11 13:00
Just can't stay away
Let's look a little closer at the functinal channel for a moment. Once the conection is made within the orbit the energy can travel from the Hui Yin point which is found midway between the anus and the testes in men or the same valley for women.

It was always frustrating for me that most of the traditional text were written and taught for the development of men. As a women, know the correct information is available if you search diligently. There are differences between yin (female) and yang (male) and the flow of the energies, as I will from time to time touch upon, although not really elaborate upon. Remember, even the directional flow of the energy comes into play. Not to worry...the body is highly functional and really does know what to do once the process is underway naturally in the early phases.

From the Hui Yin point, or the bottom of the trunk of the body, the energy mustflow up the front of the body through and past the chakras and meridian points, including to name a few, the navel, the solar plexus and then onto the heart center. This energy continues through the throat center to the connection point again. Giving you just enough information to wet your appetite for more, I hope. Here is where the connection is made to the governor channel. As if cascading downward in a waterfall it flows into these areas back to the starting point of Hui Yin. An experience beyond mere words, truley.

The control channel or as I have referred to it more commonly, the governor channel also begins at Hui Yin, between the legs at the base of the trunk. Proper body posture is critical in developing these channels fully. Pay attention to the smallest details. Nothing lacks in its importance, no matter how insignificant its mention. From the Hui Yin the energy moves up to the posterior of the body or in plain language the back side, along the spine and through each meridian and chakra. Once more I am leaving out details, so study...it eventually reaches the crown of the head and then cascades downward between the eyebrows over the tip of the nose, which most practitioners have been focusing upon all along.

This feels rather tingly at first. It made me laugh and broke my focus for months. I thought I'd never get it right, yet I went on to teach years later. Shows what tenacity does for one who can come with an open heart and develop humbleness. Practice. Practice. Practice.

There are signs to alert the practitioner as to whether they are practicing correctly and these are best interpreted by a trained teacher. I do not beleive a book is a teacher and you will again and again hear these words from my mouth. Everyone deserves the guidance of another humanbeing along their path for a multitude or reasons. I will add here it is a goal of both male and female students alike to keep their energies balanced between the yin and yang, to walk the middle path. It is not desirable to be either to yin, nor too yang. Nor lacking in either yin or yang.

Next discussion, we will discuss which organs are yin and which are yang. This may add some insight as to why it is important to keep balance and harmony both within and without.

As always any corrections, comments, or questions are appreciated.

suzyq
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post