Oneness - True Faith
suzyq
Cancer Posted on: 2006/4/8 13:32
Just can't stay away
Please kind ones could you give me natural suggestions on working with cancer of the liver? My Mom has to have her liver transplanted next week. She is an alcoholic/prescription drug addict with Hepititis C and no doubt cancer. Has anyone heard of miracle cures or stories?

Love and Light,
suzyq

Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Cancer Posted on: 2006/4/13 0:54
=->qOLOp
Hi SuzyQ, well I know "milk thistle" has something in it called "sylmarian", something like that. Look it up. Its used to help alcoholics rejuvinate the liver. Evidently the liver uses huge amounts of this, and is needed in serious rejuvination. It works really good!

also there is an electrical frequency; that kills cancer in it various stages. Royal Raymond Rife discovered this in the 1930's. It never did get off the ground because big business (precurssor to the AMA) shut him down. He built three of them, and gave one to the san diego hospital and two to the two hospitals in Tiayuana, mexico. All 3 hospitals sent them back after about a month because they worked so good, they would have to shut the hospitals down. Thats when the protectors of such systems got involved, and bought up the local govenment of california, who then went after Royal and threw him in jail. But his invention is available, look up Royal Raymond Rife on the net and check it out. He also found the frequency for every virus known at that time, like polio, ect. Hiv is a virus and can be killed with this technology also. Anywho thats my two cents suzy, hope it helps ya out.. Take care kiddo! peace -dude out here. i forgot to log in!
suzyq
Re: Cancer Posted on: 2006/4/13 17:26
Just can't stay away
I am very impressed you know of the rife machine. We have one in Pete's Spa group. Along with the correct frequencies for use. It will become part of the spa treatment choices soon enough. Some of their group leaves in the near future to open the new spa.

Not that someone who wishes to die (unconscious desire) is ever interested in its benefits. This would be my mother. I am also a healer, my mother is also trained in the healing arts and chooses not to implement them for her own benefit or ask for assistance in anyway. It is unfortunate. Yet, free will is what Earth is all about. So I turn it over to God and accept her choices of long suffering.

However, she may try the milk thistle, if it is something that can be mixed to the drugs she is already addicted too and won't give up. I appreciate your research. I will check that out further and see if any contradictions exist. I had actually forgotten about its use in this way.

I am very grateful for your assistance.

Love and Light,
Suzyq
wizanda
Re: Cancer Posted on: 2006/5/31 18:22
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Vitmin B17 is a natrual form of syanide found in apricot kernals, apple pips and other seeds that taste bitter like that....

This is known to attack foreign cells in the body and so attacking cancer....

Eating pips will help reduce the chance of ever getting cancer in the first place...

N B with U
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post