Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: micro cosmic orbit Posted on: 2006/4/13 1:07
=->qOLOp
This is dude here, I am not sure what you are talking about here Suzy. It sounds like the kundalini path wa; up thru the spinal cord. It looks like twin snakes circling the spine. I accedently activated my kundilini one time, 7 years ago, and I had a vision of the sun. I was meditating on the sun at 14,000 ft up in the mountians above Denver, Colorado. It was twilight and the sun was setting, as I went into a deep trance, I visualized my kundalini flooding with the suns energys. The next instant- as this energy rushed up my spine, I jerked straight up from that rush, and my minds eye opened upas soon as it hit my head. Instantly I saw the sun in my minds eye, with a golden traingle in it, pointing up. It started banging open and close, as the suns energy of brilliant white light was pushing on this triagle, from behind it, trying to open, or push the triangle open. It started to open up and fly off its hinges, ( so to speak) and it happened so fast, it spooked me and I broke out of that trance. i wished today I had never did that, I could have had an out of the body trip from that.

I have never been able to duplicate it since that time. I was just learning about stuff like that back then. things escalated for the next three years as I experimenetd with various methods, chakras, ect, trying to figure out what our bodys really are, and are capable of. After all, we are made in Gods image, so that means something beside two arms, two legs, a head, and toes on our feet..lol -peace SuzyQ...
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: micro cosmic orbit Posted on: 2006/4/13 17:54
Just can't stay away
Hi Dude,

I have missed you and glad to hear from you.

Apples and oranges...

Still fruit...

Still energy and this is all well and good.

I have also had a rush of kundalini and understand what you have described and it also spooked me at first. Don't let this discourage you on your personal journey. Find a qualified yoga instructor or a teacher who can teach you the proper way to open your energy channels. Ask around for referneces to be certain this person is right for you. It is a lonely and often frieghtening path to take this journey alone. I began with Martial Arts. Each person will find their own path. Actually your experience was a positive one, you just were not prepared for its brilliance at the moment it occured. Yet, with proper guidance you can regain your confidence and have a similar experience. Actually, a fulfilling one. Enduring too.

I will write more on this subject soon.

The microcosmic orbit is like a small circle of personal energy that surrounds your body. Can you envision this?
Alex Gray has the most incredible picture books to show this in full detail. Grey or Gray, I can't recall the spelling so google both. I apologize all of my books are currently packed, while I prepare to move forward in my life.

Mine is always circling, always activated. In a later article I will also cover the macrocosmic orbit, which is the greater orbit. It combines to form a unity of self and other selves or energies. First, you must master and connect the inner microcosmic orbit in order to sustain the greater outer orbit.

The microcosmic orbit is a way to ensure health and longevity. It does connect you to higher sources of self and thus information through your own higher self. You feel more alive when it is activated.

I am so delighted to hear you continue even today to follow a path of exploration. Do not give up. The answers you seek are within your reach. Remember, I said I had to practice! practice! practice and one day found myself the teacher...what do you know. Miracles do happen.
I am not bashful at all to admit to the early blunderings and misteps I took to get me where I am now. What matters most is now.

Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
suzyq
Re: Yin organs and Yang organs Posted on: 2006/4/15 20:10
Just can't stay away
Briefly, I'd like to make note of a few differences.

Yin energy is the male essence and Yang energy is the masculine or male energy of the body.

The Governor channel I have been chatting about is in charge of the Yang organs:
Lungs
Spleen
Heart
Kidneys
Circulation- includes sexual arts
Liver
Tissues (tendency)

The Functional channel works with the Yin organs:
Colon
Stomach
Small intestine
Bladder
Triple Warmer
Gall bladder
Blood

There are entire books and so much research on just this topic alone, so please consider this a very brief introduction at best.

Remember also the idea is to balance out the entire system.

For instance, I was very upset having to have my gall bladder removed at a young age, knowing this would effect my energy flow for a short time. The amazing thing is when practicing these techniques properly and with supervision, your body can learn how to compensate for a missing part of the puzzle, as mine did in many instances that would follow. My body learned how to bypass that meridian point and create a new pathway. How incredible! If only everyone would look into the marvelous natural workings of their own bodies and the healing abilities that already reside within, so much unnecessary suffering would end.

Are you curious yet why I took the time to learn such an art? Well if you are still reading you will learn why. I was dying. I had a brain stem injury and the medical community told me the only solution was exploratory surgery, with a 70% chance I would be a parapalegic when they were through "practicing" on me!

I walked away and found another path. God led me to a small martial arts school, rather run down at the time, however in it contained the most incredible teacher to behold. Never judge a book by its cover! I am glad I did not. Within 4 months I had made a full recovery. This was not to be enough as I had the drive to continue on and practice more and more each day. I needed to see the bigger picture and had the tenacity to find it...so I stayed there until I had. Each of us face a life challenge where we stick with something until we learn everything there is to learn form it or we don't and are doomed to repeat old patterns or die.

Who has a story for me?

Love and Light,
suzyq
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post