Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Ultimate Biblical Question Posted on: 2006/2/16 11:28
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:

This is for testing before it goes public around every forum worldwide, please help if you can!

There is a couple of scriptures clear to me, whilst I have gone through the bible that need putting in a order as almost a question of whether you can follow both?

Luke, physician - Friend of Yeshua
12:1-5 in the meantime, when there had gathered together an innumerable crowd of people, so as to trample on one another, He began to say to His disciples first, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. (2) For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, nor anything hidden that shall not be known. (3) Therefore whatever you have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light. And that which you have spoken in the ear in secret rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops. (Letters and books of the New Testament) (4) And I say to you, my friends do not be afraid of those who kill the body (Paul), and after that have no more that they can do. (5) But I will warn you of whom you shall fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear Him.

Zechariah prophet - Messenger of God
11:3-17 there is a voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is destroyed. There is a voice of the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is destroyed. (4) For so says Jehovah my God: Feed the flock of the slaughter, (5) those buying them kill them, and hold themselves not guilty. And those who sell them say, Blessed be Jehovah, for I am rich; and their shepherds do not pity them. (Jewish people and their teachers) (6) For I will never again pity the people of the land, says Jehovah; but lo, I will make the men come out, each one into his neighbour's hand and into his king's hand. And they shall strike the land, and I will not deliver out of their hand. (7) And I fed the flock of slaughter, even the poor of the flock. And I took two staffs for myself; the one I called Kindness (grace), and the other I called Union (inheritance). And I fed the flock. (8) I also cut off three shepherds (Sadducees, Pharisees and Levites*) in one month; and my soul was impatient with them, and their soul also despised me. (9) And I said, I will not feed you; that which dies, let it die; and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off. And those left, let them eat, each woman her neighbour's flesh. (Fake communion) (10) And I took my staff Kindness (grace), and broke it apart, to break my covenant which I had made with all the peoples. (11) And it was broken in that day; and so the poor of the flock who were watching me knew that it was the Word of Jehovah. (12) And I said to them, if it is good, give my price; and if not, let it go. So they weighed my price thirty pieces of silver. (Given to Judas) (13) And Jehovah said to me; Throw it to the potter, the magnificent price at which I was valued by them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of Jehovah (Potters field in the land of Israel). (14) Then I broke my other staff Union (Inheritance) apart, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah (Muslim) and Israel (Jewish and Christian). (15) And Jehovah said to me; Take to you yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. (Pharisees) (16) For lo, I will raise up a shepherd (Paul) in the land who will not care for those going to ruin, nor will he seek the young, nor will heal that which is broken, nor will he feed that which stands. But he shall eat the flesh of the fat and tear off their hoofs. (17) Woe to the worthless shepherd who abandons the flock! The sword shall be on his arm and on his right eye; his arm shall be completely dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Matthew Tax collector - Disciple of Yeshua
27:3-8 Then he who had betrayed Him, seeing that He was condemned, sorrowing, Judas returned the thirty pieces of silver again to the chief priests and elders, (4) saying, I have sinned, betraying innocent blood. And they said, what is that to us? You see to that. (5) And he threw the pieces of silver down in the temple and departed. And he went and hanged himself. (6) And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, it is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. (7) And they took counsel and bought the potter's field with them, to bury strangers in. (8) therefore that field was called, The Field of Blood, to this day.

Mat 23:13-35 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of Heaven against men. For you neither go in, nor do you allow those entering to go in. (14) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and pray at length as pretence. Therefore you shall receive the greater condemnation. (15) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (16) Woe to you, blind guides, saying, Whoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor. (17) Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifies the gold? (18) And, Whoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the Sacrifice that is on it, he is a guilty! (19) Fools and blind! For which is greater, the sacrifice, or the altar that sanctifies the sacrifice? (20) Therefore whoever shall swear by the altar swears by it, and by all things on it. (21) And whoever shall swear by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells in it. (22) And he who shall swear by Heaven swears by the throne of God, and by Him who sits on it. (23) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithes of mint and dill and cumin, and you have left undone the weightier matters of the Law, judgment, mercy, and faith. You ought to have done these and not to leave the other undone. (24) Blind guides who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel! (25) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of extortion and excess.(26) Blind Pharisee! First cleanse the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of them may be clean also. (27) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which indeed appear beautiful outside, but inside they are full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. (28) Even so you also appear righteous to men outwardly, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. (29) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets, and decorate the tombs of the righteous, (30) and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. (31) Therefore you are witnesses to yourselves, that you are the sons of those who killed the prophets; (32) and you fill up the measure of your fathers. (33) Serpents! Offspring of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? (34) therefore, behold, I send prophets and wise men and scribes to you. And you will kill and crucify some of them. And some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city; (35) so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Berachiah, whom you killed between the temple and the altar.

John Mark, fisher man - Disciple of Yeshua
12:1-9 And He began to speak to them by parables. A man planted a vineyard, and set a fence about it, and dug a wine-vat, and built a tower, and he let it out to vinedressers, and went away. (2) And at the season he sent a servant to the vinedressers, so that he might receive from the vinedressers the fruit of the vineyard. (3) And taking him, they beat him and sent him away empty. (4) And again he sent to them another servant. And stoning that one, they struck him in the head, and sent him away, insulting him. (5) And again he sent another. And they killed him, and many others, beating some and killing some. (6) Therefore, still having one son, his own beloved, he also sent him to them last of all, saying, they will respect my son. (7) But those vinedressers said among themselves, this is the heir! Come, let us kill him and the inheritance shall be ours. (8) And they took him and killed him and cast him out of the vineyard. (9) Therefore what will the lord of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vinedressers and will give the vineyard to others.

John Nicodemus, Pharisee - managed to put most Jews off ever following Yeshua's teachings, also in the sect due to be cut off??
11:49-52 And one of them, Caiaphas, being the high priest of that year, said to them, You do not know anything at all, (50) nor do you consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation perish. (51) And he did not speak this of himself, but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Yeshua should die for the nation; (52) and not for that nation only, but also that He should gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.

9:13 but go and learn what this is; I desire mercy and not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Hosea Prophet - Messenger of God
6:6 for I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

12:7 But if you had known what this is, "I desire mercy and not sacrifice," you would not have condemned those who are not guilty.

Ephesian, Paul a Pharisee - How to destroy all he stood for? Pretend you joined him!
5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.

Roman, Paul Pharisee - Never knew him and hated him and what he stood for also part of the sect to be cut off?
11:6 but if by grace, then it is no more of works; otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it is of works, then it is no more of grace; otherwise work is no more work.

Revelations, John a Prophet, not same author as the gospel of John - Friend of Yeshua
14:13 And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Write, and blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they shall rest from their labours, and their works follow them.

16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He shall reward each one according to his works.

Revelations, John a Prophet, not same author as the gospel of John - messengers of Yeshua
20:12-13 And I saw the dead, the small and the great, stand before God. And books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (13) And the sea gave up the dead in it. And death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And each one of them was judged according to their works.

I could explain all that, if it is required yet much is in full articles on each subject to define it under every stone, which needs explaining.
Quote:

Could you please advise me what needs adding preferably in scripture, as I just want to stay out of it as much as possible, if I can? If you can think of any scriptures that would fit in, to maybe help explain a point pre-advance please say. Remember though this needs to be kept not heavy as it is then postable everywhere and easy to print.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
New update
Re: The Ultimate Biblical Question Posted on: 2006/4/21 13:28
=->New update
The Ultimate Biblical Question

Luke - physician - Friend of Yeshua
12:1-5 in the meantime, when there had gathered together an innumerable crowd of people, so as to trample on one another, He began to say to His disciples first, Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. (2) For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, nor anything hidden that shall not be known. (3) Therefore whatever you have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light. And that which you have spoken in the ear in secret rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops. (Letters and books of the New Testament) (4) And I say to you, my friends do not be afraid of those who kill the body (Paul), and after that have no more that they can do. (5) But I will warn you of whom you shall fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear Him.

Zechariah - prophet - Messenger of God
11:3-17 there is a voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is destroyed. There is a voice of the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is destroyed. (4) For so says Jehovah my God: Feed the flock of the slaughter, (5) those buying them kill them, and hold themselves not guilty. And those who sell them say, Blessed be Jehovah, for I am rich; and their shepherds do not pity them. (Jewish people and their teachers) (6) For I will never again pity the people of the land, says Jehovah; but lo, I will make the men come out, each one into his neighbour's hand and into his king's hand. And they shall strike the land, and I will not deliver out of their hand. (7) And I fed the flock of slaughter, even the poor of the flock. And I took two staffs for myself; the one I called Kindness (grace), and the other I called Union (inheritance). And I fed the flock. (8) I also cut off three shepherds (Sadducees, Pharisees and Levites) in one month; and my soul was impatient with them, and their soul also despised me. (9) And I said, I will not feed you; that which dies, let it die; and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off. And those left, let them eat, each woman her neighbour's flesh. (Fake communion) (10) And I took my staff Kindness (grace), and broke it apart, to break my covenant which I had made with all the peoples. (11) And it was broken in that day; and so the poor of the flock who were watching me knew that it was the Word of Jehovah. (12) And I said to them, if it is good, give my price; and if not, let it go. So they weighed my price thirty pieces of silver. (Given to Judas) (13) And Jehovah said to me; Throw it to the potter, the magnificent price at which I was valued by them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of Jehovah (Potters field in the land of Israel). (14) Then I broke my other staff Union (Inheritance) apart, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah (Muslim) and Israel (Jewish and Christian). (15) And Jehovah said to me; Take to you yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. (Pharisees) (16) For lo, I will raise up a shepherd (Paul) in the land who will not care for those going to ruin, nor will he seek the young, nor will heal that which is broken, nor will he feed that which stands. But he shall eat the flesh of the fat and tear off their hoofs. (17) Woe to the worthless shepherd who abandons the flock! The sword shall be on his arm and on his right eye; his arm shall be completely dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Matthew - Tax collector - Disciple of Yeshua
27:3-8 Then he who had betrayed Him, seeing that He was condemned, sorrowing, Judas returned the thirty pieces of silver again to the chief priests and elders, (4) saying, I have sinned, betraying innocent blood. And they said, what is that to us? You see to that. (5) And he threw the pieces of silver down in the temple and departed. And he went and hanged himself. (6) And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, it is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. (7) And they took counsel and bought the potter's field (fulfilling prophecy to the letter, so mean Jews are responsible for the new testament) with them, to bury strangers in. (8) therefore that field was called, The Field of Blood, to this day.

Matthew - Tax collector - Disciple of Yeshua
Mat 23:13-35 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of Heaven against men. For you neither go in, nor do you allow those entering to go in. (14) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and pray at length as pretence. Therefore you shall receive the greater condemnation. (15) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, (Paul travelled all over making Pharisees)and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. (16) Woe to you, blind guides, saying, Whoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor. (17) Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifies the gold? (18) And, Whoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the Sacrifice that is on it, he is guilty! (so by Christ own words if you swear he is your sacrifice as you have been told to, then you have just chosen to stand against him and not with him) (19) Fools and blind! For which is greater, the sacrifice, or the altar that sanctifies the sacrifice? (20) Therefore whoever shall swear by the altar swears by it, and by all things on it. (21) And whoever shall swear by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells in it. (22) And he who shall swear by Heaven swears by the throne of God, and by Him who sits on it. (23) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithes of mint and dill and cumin, and you have left undone the weightier matters of the Law, judgment, mercy, and faith. You ought to have done these and not to leave the other undone. (24) Blind guides who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel! (25) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of extortion and excess. (26) Blind Pharisee! First cleanse the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of them may be clean also. (27) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which indeed appear beautiful outside, but inside they are full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. (Every person who agrees Christ died for you, fulfils this; you have chosen to be a Pharisee and follow the wide road) (28) Even so you also appear righteous to men outwardly, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. (29) Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets, and decorate the tombs of the righteous, (30) and say, if we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. (All Churches who are still hanging a cross with Yeshua in mind are responsible for his death) (31) Therefore you are witnesses to yourselves, that you are the sons of those who killed the prophets; (32) and you fill up the measure of your fathers. (33) Serpents! Offspring of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? (34) therefore, behold, I send prophets and wise men and scribes to you. And you will kill and crucify some of them. And some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city; (35) so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Berachiah, whom you killed between the temple and the altar. (so by claiming Christ is your sacrifice, you fill this measure, so all who do this, God is your judge, why there will be gnashing of teeth and the wise will shine.)

Mark - Real name, John Mark, fisher man - Disciple of Yeshua
12:1-9 And He began to speak to them by parables. A man planted a vineyard, and set a fence about it, and dug a wine-vat, and built a tower, and he let it out to vinedressers, and went away. (2) And at the season he sent a servant to the vinedressers, so that he might receive from the vinedressers the fruit of the vineyard. (3) And taking him, they beat him and sent him away empty. (4) And again he sent to them another servant. And stoning that one, they struck him in the head, and sent him away, insulting him. (5) And again he sent another. And they killed him, and many others, beating some and killing some. (the prophets) (6) Therefore, still having one son, his own beloved, he also sent him to them last of all, saying, they will respect my son. (7) But those vinedressers said among themselves, this is the heir! Come, let us kill him and the inheritance shall be ours. (As preached by the Anti-Christ's, Paul, John and Simon) (8) And they took him and killed him and cast him out of the vineyard. (9) Therefore what will the lord of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vinedressers and will give the vineyard to others. (This means the Jews to begin with, as we have seen, they lost their nation after this, next is all who claim Christ died for you and you get an inheritance)

John - real name Nicodemus or Nicolaitans - Pharisee - managed to put most Jews off ever following Yeshua's teachings by the amount of lies in his gospel, that imply Yeshua broke almost every law in the Torah, so to follow this you are either saying Christ is a fool or the book is lies. Also in the sect that were due to be cut off??
11:49-52 And one of them, Caiaphas, being the high priest of that year, said to them, You do not know anything at all, (50) nor do you consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation perish. (51) And he did not speak this of himself, but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Yeshua should die for the nation; (52) and not for that nation only, but also that He should gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad. (So showing it was the Pharisees plan to kill him to steal the inheritance, not God's and in fact a test for them which they failed.)

Matthew -Tax collector - Disciple of Yeshua
9:13 but go and learn what this is; I desire mercy and not sacrifice. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Hosea - Prophet - Messenger of God, so Christ is referring to this meaning that, he was sent to teach, not to be killed. Yet they choose to kill him as to steal the inheritance. Not God, as God will give people nothing for believing that by killing his son when he came to help, you will get anything and are condemning you're self by saying this.
6:6 for I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Matthew -Tax collector - Disciple of Yeshua - Clearly Christ asking the Pharisee not to sentence him to death for nothing.
12:7 But if you had known what this is, "I desire mercy and not sacrifice," you would not have condemned those who are not guilty.

Ephesians - Paul - Pharisee - How to destroy Christ and all he stood for? Pretend you joined him!
5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.

Romans - Paul - Pharisee - Never knew Christ and hated him and what he stood for, also part of the sects due to be cut off?
11:6 but if by grace, then it is no more of works; otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it is of works, then it is no more of grace; otherwise work is no more work.

Revelations - John - a Prophet - not same author as the gospel of John - messenger of Yeshua
14:13 And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Write, and blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they shall rest from their labours, and their works follow them.

Matthew -Tax collector - Disciple of Yeshua - Clearly from Yeshua's own mouth you will be judged by your works, so either follow Paul or Yeshua, your choice?
16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He shall reward each one according to his works.

Revelations - John - a Prophet, not same author as the gospel of John - messenger of Yeshua's - You to take your works to your grave, no one can take these off you, as with sins, they may be passed on to the judge, by Christ, who is an intercessor, yet not taken, yet reduced, you still have to pay.
20:12-13 And I saw the dead, the small and the great, stand before God. And books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (13) And the sea gave up the dead in it. And death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And each one of them was judged according to their works. (this would also imply that you are being judged by going the wrong way and following the Anti-Christ and not Christ)

Micah - prophet - messenger of God's
6:5-8 O My people, remember now what Balak king of Moab planned, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from #OOPS#tim to Gilgal, so that you may know the righteous acts of Jehovah. (6) With what shall I come before Jehovah, to bow myself before God the Most High? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? (7) Will Jehovah be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? (8) He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does Jehovah require of you but to do justice and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God?

Revelations - John - again this is by a different John to the author of the gospels so don't think in dismissing the gospel of John, this is the same.
2:14-16 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the teachings of Balaam (Paul!!!!), who taught Balak to cast a stumbling-block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication. (15) So you also have those who hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans (John Nicodemus, version of Nicholas!!!), which thing I hate. (16) Repent! But if not I will come to you quickly, and will fight with them by the sword of my mouth.

Ezekiel - A prophet of God's - basically saying even Noah could not save; no one can, only God.
14:20 though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, says the Lord Jehovah, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter. They shall only deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Ezekiel - A prophet of God's - no mans righteousness can cover your sins, this means in no way can Christ cover yours, he may pass them on to the judge for you.
33:12 Therefore, son of man, and say to the sons of your people: The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression. As for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall by it in the day he turns from his wickedness. Nor shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sins.

Habbuck - a prophet of God's - basically saying that Christ drinking was not a pure sacrifice as you are told he was, and that all nations being gathered is by the Anti-Christ, which also taught idolatry.
2:2-20 And Jehovah answered me and said, Write the vision, and make it plain on the tablets, that he who reads it may run. (3) For the vision is still for an appointed time, but it speaks to the end, and it does not lie. Though it lingers, wait for it; because it will surely come. It will not tarry. (4) Behold, the soul of him is lifted up, and is not upright; but the just shall live by his faith. (5) And also wine indeed betrays a proud man, and he is not content. He widens his soul like Sheol, and he is like death, and is not satisfied, but gathers all nations to himself, and heaps to himself all the peoples. (Christ in fact says the son of man will gather the nations and Christ shall come on a cloud, as is also told in Daniel clearly; Paul tells you it is Christ, yet he was not a prophet, to tell you anything that may happen) (6) Shall not all these lift up a parable against him, and a mocking riddle to him, and say, Woe to him who increases what is not his! Until when, then, shall he load the pledges on himself? (7) Shall not those who strike you rise up suddenly, and those who shake you awake, and you become a prize to them? (8) Because you have stripped many nations, all the rest of the people shall strip you; because of men's blood, and the violence of the land, of the city, and of all who dwell in it. (9) Woe to him who robs evil booty for his house, to set his nest on high, to be delivered from the hand of evil! (10) You have planned shame to your house, to make an end of many people, and are sinning in your soul. (11) For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. (12) Woe to him who builds a town with blood, and establishes a city by iniquity! (Paul and Rome) (13) Behold, is it not for Jehovah of Hosts that the people labour only for fire; (The vine as you are told to be part of in John to be with Christ (A lie!!), is really for burning as it has no use) yea, the nations weary themselves only for vanity? (14) For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea. (15) Woe to him who gives his neighbour drink, pouring out your wineskin, and also making him drunk, that you may look on their nakedness! (16) You are filled with shame instead of glory; drink also, and be seen as one uncircumcised! The cup of Jehovah's right hand shall turn on you (Christ will turn against those who follow against him, by following Paul John and Simon), and disgrace shall be your glory. (17) For the violence of Lebanon shall cover you, and the ruin of beasts shall terrify them because of the blood of man, and the violence of the land, the city, and all those dwelling in it. (18) What does an image profit, for its maker has carved it; a molten image, and a teacher of lies? For does the maker trust in his work on it, to make dumb idols? (19) Woe to him who says to the wood. Awake! To a dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, and no breath is in its midst. (20) But Jehovah is in His holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before Him.

John - Nicolaitans or Nicodemus, a member of the Pharisee council who had Yeshua put to death.
6:54-56 whoever partakes of my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life (contrary to Christ teaching in other gospels), and I will raise him up at the last day. (55) For My flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (56) He who partakes of my flesh and drinks my blood dwells in me, and I in him.

Leviticus - written by Moses and when Yeshua says that he fulfils the law, this and the other first 5 books of the Bible, is the law.
3:17 it shall be a statute forever for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that you eat neither fat nor blood.

Leviticus - written by Moses, this would mean, either Christ made a huge mistake or it is a lie to discredit him, as is almost all of John.
17:14 for it is the life of all flesh. Its blood is for the life of it. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, You shall not eat the blood of any flesh. For the life of all flesh is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off.

So this is the snare and if you can't see it please ask.
dude
Re: The Ultimate Biblical Question Posted on: 2006/4/24 0:22
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Wiz, where are you going with this? Most of the scriptures posted are about the leaders of church organizations being "wolves in sheeps clothing" who have led the flock astray. Most here know that, but the world does not believe that.

I feel it is to long and boring. Most will never finish reading it. Just use three vrese to make your point, not three pages. That defeats your effort as its just to boring, redundant, and long.

I am still not sure what you mean by "the ultimat bible question"? To me thats like saying does the bible support 7th day sabbth keeping, or pagan sunday keeping? Because we have private interprtations based on scripture taken out of context and such, its a big mess.

The ultimate bible question to me is this, is Yashua really the only begotton son of God? Or is he just another prophet (man only)-like mohamed, budda, ect. Is Jesus really diety, who died, to take away our sins, and resurrected; and most importantly; can send us the gift of the holy ghost, to live inside us? Because without this spirit inside us, spirtual things cannot be discerned properly..

Because Budda and Mohamed, while apparently being good men, are not diety, and cannot send a spirit into us like the Holy Ghost. But Jesus says he can do this. That really is the ultimate bible question to me. Is Jesus, who he says he is? "Diety"?

But you probably had something else on your mind, what is it? And definatly keep it short! peace!

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
suzyq
Re: The Ultimate Biblical Question Posted on: 2006/4/24 1:05
Just can't stay away
Thanks Dude! Your additions were right on.

Zan! I agree it is so long and we have heard it many times.
I for one did not finish reading...I began scanning it...honest after page one and one half.

It needs condensed, being excessively wordy myself, this is not an area I can assist you with.

Perhaps though, heeding Dude's council is in order. Hit the highlights and do not add so much detail, some sections are excessively long. Qoutes we all know by heart. Biblical Historians, even lay people, get the rest or they can seek it out. We have all the resources on our site do we not?

Leave them something to look up and ponder. Be the compass not "the works". You are attempting to do all the labor for everyone. Lead, yet do not do the chores of all other followers and questioners. Who is the slave then?

Loving Gratitude,
suzyq
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post