Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Zanda's Music Dolphin's Call to all Posted on: 2006/7/5 12:53
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

This is my new track!  We are interested in what people think the sound you hear chopped up is the word dolphin soup, which many people eat.... This is to imply the cry of the dolphins being a Zander (cross between perch and pike i.e. father of many fish) my self and that means having once swam with dolphins this is hopefully apparent in a call to mankind not to make fish soup as else dolphins and the bigger galaxy sea life will eat us, as the galaxy is merely a form of ocean life as is some of the vampire blue eyed squids (named by enemies of life), which if you check ancient customs is what we must protect, yet again we kill our self killing them... So please tell me opinions on this track with that in mind.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Re: Zanda's Music Dolphin's Call to all Posted on: 2006/7/6 0:29
=->
excellent soup, now I am looking something to eat with the soup, bread is simple, brother I wish I could make words for the music, I love the bit, I will like to hear the song
wizanda
Re: Zanda's Music Dolphin's Call to all Posted on: 2006/7/6 17:13
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Are you trying to proof?

The song is don't eat dolphin soup?

N B with U
Re: Zanda's Music Dolphin's Call to all Posted on: 2006/7/6 18:44
=->
ok, I didn't eat yet, thanks for the call, you know I didn't mean that way, but good music that is what i meant, and I will like to hear the song in it, but thanks for the call
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post