Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/5/26 16:42
=->qOLOp
We do not focus on the central teachngs of all relegions, we quarrel on ritualistics details.

The central teachings of all the religions are :-
LOVE AND SERVICE.

WE CAN UNITE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD OF ANY BELIEF AND RACE NOT ON RELIGION BUT ON THE PRACTICE OF THIS LOVE AND SERVICE.

MAY GOD BLESS US TO FORM A GROUPOF PEOPLE SHARING MY VIEW AND BESTOW THE STENTH TO AWAKEN THE MASS.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/5/27 13:32
=->qOLOp
you said "MAY GOD BLESS US TO FORM A GROUPOF PEOPLE SHARING MY VIEW AND BESTOW THE STENTH TO AWAKEN THE MASS."

just like yourself, every religion say the same: to form a group of people sharing MY VIEW and bestow the stenth to awaken the mass ... perhaps is time for something else...
qOLOp
The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/5/30 6:42
=->qOLOp
While love is a key teaching in Christianity, I disagree that it's the central teaching.

The central teaching of Christianity would be that man does not live up to God's standards, that this must result in punishment, and that God has provided a solution for those who actively choose it.

In other words, there is absolute right and absolute wrong. We cannont bridge the gap between us and God. God must do it.
qOLOp
The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/5/30 12:59
=->qOLOp
If "we cannot bridge the gap between us and God. God must do it" why is there punishment? Is punishment consistent with love? Moreover, where is the "free will" to do as I choose to live if I will get "lovingly punished" (for eternity)...How can you love a God like that? Fear is a better word , but never love.
When you see someone born in a poor country, dying at an early age (without having the chance to be baptized and thus, gaining "God's salvation) and then having to go someplace for eternity...where is the love here? where is the opportunity for that person to do something about it? Was his short live "punishment" or was it a "reward"?

(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post