Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Messiah Came to Bring Destruction Posted on: 2019/4/9 10:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
So the Tanakh clearly states the Messiah doesn't bring peace, he brings the destruction of Israel for their wickedness, and this has been badly translated on purpose.

Anointed Brings Destruction

Isaiah 54:16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame, and forges a weapon for his work; and I have created 'our anointed' (the destroyer) to destroy.

Ezekiel 5:16 when I send on them the evil arrows of famine that are 'for our anointed' (for destruction), which I will send to destroy you. I will increase the famine on you, and will break your staff of bread.

Jeremiah 2:30 "I have struck your children in vain. They received no correction. Your own sword has devoured your prophets, like 'our anointed' (destroying) lion.

Jeremiah 4:7 A lion has gone up from his thicket, 'and our anointer' (and a destroyer) of nations is on his way. He has gone out from his place, to make your land desolate, that your cities be laid waste, without inhabitants.

Jeremiah 22:7 I will prepare 'our anointed' (destroyers) against you, everyone with his weapons, and they will cut down your choice cedars, and cast them into the fire.

God will destroy those lying to humanity about the Messiah

Jeremiah 5:26 interconnects with Isaiah 29:20-21, that our people have misled the gentiles using the Messiah to catch people in a snare, and they don't even realize they are held guilty for doing so.

Malachi 1:14 "But the deceiver is cursed, who has in his flock a male, and vows, and sacrifices to the Master 'an anointed' (a defective thing); for I am a great King," says Jehovah of Armies, "and my name is awesome among the nations."

Jeremiah 5:26 For among my people are found wicked men. They watch as fowlers lie in wait, setting the 'Anointed' as a trap to catch men.

Isaiah 29:20-21 For the ruthless is brought to nothing, and the scoffer ceases, and all those who are alert to do evil are cut off (21) who cause a person to be indicted by a word, and lay a snare for the arbiter in the gate, and who deprive the innocent of justice with false testimony.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post