Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2005/10/20 3:32
=->qOLOp
Hi Wiz, hey I havnt seen that thread, but will check it out.. I think why you never saw the devil, is because ya never entered the realm he lives in. There arnt that many people there. These are the fallen angels, and are hidden within the levels of darkness. From what I read there are 7 levels. Each level is split into light and dark. This splits againd and again, untill there are 144,000 levels,

So its possible you never went to many of these areas. There would be around 70,000 levels of existance in the dark side, as well as 70,000 levels in the light side. By going to far ya can pass heaven up, i would think. Especially when are just consciousness and no body. You know there is more than one heaven, i am talking where the throne of God is, in Rev 4:1-4 Its the same one were we stand on the sea of glass, and we are in bodys at that time, you seem to have went past that..and you said that. I know about this. I have had it happen to me to. I also went to some levels in the dark side, and found the fallen angels..shuss - be real quite about that.

Do you get flashes of muti-colored crystal shards at times. Some of what you have written sounds familiar to me. You might have passed thru,stood on, or recieved essence and energy from the sea of glass, during some of these journeys. Thats what happened to me. I see chrystal shards, in multiple colors, at times. Like what I remember from, the Sea of Glass. Think about it Wiz, give it some time. You have been thru a lot, theres a lot of data there in. Just gotta sort it out a bit.

But anywho, you musta not went to where satan lives. Check this out, in my studys and journeys, I found in the 70,000 lights levels of astral planes. Many sfalse levels of false light. Lucifer lives in one of these levels. Now I think Lucifer and Satan are the same entity. I think he has spit, like peopel have, into duality. The Holy Ghost, she heals that in us by oneness. But Lucifer, because of his rebellion, got a dual nature. His false light side lives in the light astral planes,( a fasle light) and his carnel side (satan)lives hidden, in the dark asrtral levels. I have found both of them in my uob's. But my journeys at this time were in my control and had an agenda, to find these two and figure out wat was going on and how they do it. Thats when I found out Lucifer is a spit personality. And each is reflected in the corresponding astral plane. So the news is, thers not only a satan, but a lucifer too, he works the new age movent and things like that. Thats why it teaches we are turning into Gods, and ther really is no real God..But we are Gods, Lucifer is preaching false doctrine in New Age, just like in the churches. And his carnal counterpart, satan , is preaching false doctrine in satanism. Its all lies too.

This is funny Wizanda, after talking to me, now ya not onoly have to adjust to satsn beung real, but alkso lucifer..lol, this is so funny. lol The deal seems to bem your journeys were directed for you by an attending angel or something, and they chose not top take you to these places. I have had a couple journys like this too, where something takes me out, and shows me things. But never did they take me to where the fallen angels, satan or Lucifer live. I had to do that on my own.. See what I mean/ I know you get this, your too smart not to see this.

Man we have opened up a can of worms here. Thanks Wizanda, I dont know how you do it, But you do it! Its your gift I guess, Praise God! We might figure you out yet.lol And remember, theres two of them, not just one. Theres satan and also lucifer..whoopeee, are we having revelations now or wat. wat kind of spirit lives in you, that does this to us Wizanda? I think we got the same Holy Ghost, "She" just shined on us both, and David too; thats what I think. Right on, The Holy Ghost is here..praise God, praise God, praise God and praise God! Dont be shy, "She" dont bite! lol!
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2006/2/10 9:29
=->qOLOp
Thanks for showing the steps to Heaven, didn't Christ say when the son of man comes, he will explain this for everyone?

Still feel you could go over this more though!

Not going into the dynamics of each as you have with some people, yet explaining it in a way even children can understand.

As to make a clear path to enlightenment, remember Zanda, this has taken thousands of years to compile and to briefly skate over it won't do!

You know what is contained in what you are saying and the amount of work we have put in, so do like wise!

Thanks for bridging the gap!
suzyq
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2006/2/10 16:12
Just can't stay away
Ask and in its rightful time
all will be clarified and set right!

Now the right questions are being asked!

Love and Light,
suzyq
wizanda
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2006/2/25 9:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok just to clarify,

There are 13 dimensions, a Quick list is this:

1 length, single strand this is what you use to see David, it is a single Spirit.

2 Width, Strand that has started to understand its self and remove EGO

3 Depth, so making images that you see this is the myriad of things.

4 Time and Space, yet in a linear time frame, this is movement to animate things.

5 Gravity, now this I do ponder as I keep being shown dreams from people around me of a dark energy in the center of the universe, well this is, its heavy, the quark as reflected in on its self. Through this dimension it makes the movement of the planets and we have time and a way in which to learn. Yet also through this as I am now beginning to realise it is also Kali (The age of limitation, the dark women in Hinduism). So yes this may be a point of concern for us all in a way as you have to see past this....how do you see past time you ask??? Well this is linear so there is a line to look at there is history; if you know where you have been you know where you are going. This is what Buddha, Yeshua and others have successfully passed while here and understood who they are from beginning to end in this life to begin with this take careful analyzes. Then they have realised that the I checking it self is more then that as at time in their life's there has been events that are unquestionably unreal or pre-known so they only conclusion is to look out side of the box of normal existence and to see the whole at this point they realise there consciousness is also part of the whole as consciousness is one entity in its self. So then they remove the I and there is just us, oneness.

6 ----Is matter, now science hasn't got here yet, Einstein only went to 5 with mathematics, this is the matrix as the film put it, as for things to exist they need all of these dimensions if you can see. It is also called the Maya which is basically all is spirit and consciousness, which leads us on to..

7 We think in Anti-matter, its not here or there, consciousness is the same in everyone. We think in 7 we act in 6.

8 is infinity as the number it self suggests, as something at some point must have created everything, so that means it could also choose something different, as it created the movement of the stars and time it self.

9 is Chaos as it is outside of time and so therefore is random order of strands.

10 is the whole the matrix as things exist on a sub atomic level and on each level they exist in a dynamic field that is mathematical. So something must contain a dimension for it to be a dimension.

11 is love as this in its self adds a dimension to life. Look at nature and how there is male and female in most species that find a mate and fall in love. Why would the painter add such beautiful colours, unless this is the painter's style was this and there is such beauty and wealth of love in the painter, that it shows through out the painting, in the dynamic that have been added.

12 is wisDom as Dom is a place ie KingDom, FreeDom, it is the logic that has made the universe i.e. Tao/Dao. Without logic the whole universe would fall to pieces, again each dimension must contain the others. So this is where many of the elders sit in heaven this is why they angels people say are glowing. As this dimension if you see contains all the others and so bright radiant light as it transcends the single line quark and has control of its surroundings. That single line strand it began with as being the EGO has now reflected in out and questioned every aspect of its self and helped other showing it understood what is meant. Love is also heaven and passing 10 is the start of oneness as being free of desires helps other be like this.

13 is God, what is God? The center point of the whole universe, no longer a single entity, yet the middle reflection of everything, of every life forms and creature, all of it God feels even what's going on in level 1. Yet also with out the central processor, God in the center singing the most beautiful song the universe; wouldn't be, as even logic has to come from somewhere, you see. This is why 13 is so special as yes we can added numerous other dimensions and say these have numerous levels, yet really this is scientific in its approach as well, yet taken from the I-Ching, The Commandments and the Mythologies.

N B with U
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post