Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/11/4 21:26
=->qOLOp
You're much to fearful dude, you hear of an abduction, and immediatly you let your emotions take over your thoughts, and you forget about logic. So they are abducting people... we abduct animals and do experiments to better their health, better understand them and the way they work, to see how they are coming along since birth... etc etc etc. it goes on and on... don't let your emotions override your intelect.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/11/6 0:44
=->qOLOp
http://209.132.68.98/pdf/som101_part2.pdf after uploading this document, you may read the whole thing dude, but if you're interested in the E.T.'s, skip down to page 7 and beyond.
qOLOp
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/11/7 3:41
=->qOLOp
I uploaded it, but it wouldnt let me in when I tried. Thats ok.. By the way, I think some visiters from space are mis-interpreted, definaltly! Good question. Its good to have an open mind. I think Jesus has an open mind? peace...
qOLOp
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/11/7 8:08
=->qOLOp
so it finished donwloading? it takes a couple seconds depending on your connection. Yes Jesus was very open minded, and he was not from here... open minds magnetize towards knowledge and truth, those who shut themselves off from the world go on making up fairy tales and childrens books. (not talking aboutn the Bible... i've learned a lot from the Bible... in fact the meaning of Gods eternity made me realize that there is no such thing as time, time is only how we measure motion and energy. e=mc2.)
« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post