Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Dear Rabbis Globally Posted on: 2023/8/17 12:12
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Dear Rabbis globally,

As a child God gave me advanced details about the Bible, that were meant for you to assess.

For years now online I've interacted with a professor of Kabbalah named 'The Seventh Beggar', asking him to relay these points to yourselves before the Great Tribulation, and then Judgement Day; after God is planning to only resurrect the enlightened saints according to prophecy globally as one.

Currently many have the Bible upside down, and unless we can find some way to rectify that between us, judgement is coming.

Due to our conversations with the 7th Beggar, I've realized most of you don't realize you've been set up, and have discovered many things that could rectify religion globally to be one; thus fulfilling your Messianic ideals in a more positive way. - Yet to do this, it will take you all being serious about what is happening prophetically, and what will happen if you all don't help.

A brief list of some of the points are:

⦁ Using a computerized indexing system like Esword Bible software, allows Strongs root searches with a KJV+, to analyse complex intertextuality.

⦁ Christianity was made up by the Pharisaic authors (John, Paul, Simon) on purpose, and for some reason you've forgotten you did this in the past.

⦁ El is not the same definition as Elohim (Isaiah 46:9); where El implies a primordial deity, and Elohim refers to the Divine Beings.

⦁ YHVH means the 'Lord who Makes Manifest'; the same as 'Bhagavan Brahma' means in Sanskrit.

⦁ יסוס 'j+sus' (Genesis 49:17-18), יסס 'j+ses' (Isaiah 51:8) is prophesied as a fake messianic 'beast', compared to the Salvation of God (Yeshua), being what the Bible is about:

H3444 (Yeshua) + H1961 (To become) = Exodus 15:2, Psalms 118:14-21, Isaiah 12:2 (2 Samuel 10:11 David Vs Ammon) + Isaiah 33:2-6, Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 51:6-8.

H3444 (Yeshua) + H7200 (To see) = Exodus 14:13, Psalms 98:3, Isaiah 52:10 (2 Chronicles 20:17 Jehoshaphat Vs Ammon).

⦁ The 'My Servant' that many feel is ambiguous in Isaiah 52:13 is about King David: where there is an additional yod on the word 'Marred' in the Dead Sea Scrolls (1QIsaa) Isaiah 52:14, which makes Isaiah 52:10-14 paraphrase Psalms 89:19-21.

Psalms 89:19-21 Then you spoke in vision to your saints, and said, "I have given strength to the warrior. I have 'exalted' a young man from the people. (20) I have found David, 'my servant'. 'I have anointed' him with my holy oil, (21) with whom my hand shall be established. 'My arm' will also strengthen him.

Isaiah 52:13-14 Behold, 'my servant' will deal wisely. He will be 'exalted' and lifted up, and will be very high. Just as many were astonished by him, for 'I anointed' him more than others appearance, and his form more than a son of man.

⦁ It is prophesied that the Messiah first came to lay a Snare in Isaiah 8:11-22, and then returns at the closure of the Bed of Adultery in Isaiah 28.

⦁ I've always remembered things from two thousand years ago, and believe with a careful study of prophecy, we can show I was King David, Yeshua, and now Zion/Zan.

⦁ Isaiah 28:4 is the reference to 'it will be like a Parable of the Fig before Summer' (Isaiah 28:4); where when Armageddon kicks off, it will be seen that Betelgeuse has gone supernova.

⦁ When it was referenced that 'the sun & moon will be darkened', the Hebrew in Isaiah 13:10, Ezekiel 32:7 suggests this was about Orion, and when Yeshua came Betelgeuse was yellow; it has now gone blood red before Judgement Day (Joel 2:31). When Betelgeuse explodes, some of its asteroid belt will be coming here. Then as it collapses, and becomes a black-hole, the surrounding solar systems will also collapse into it; where then after God recreates reality, only keeping the enlightened saints within our guest-list.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post