Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Judgment & Return Posted on: 2023/10/17 7:42
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Open in new window

Christianity was purposely made up by Pharisaic authors (John, Paul, Simon petros), to contradict the original followers of the Messiah (Ebionites).

The Quran was a continuation of the Ebionites knowledge; warning how the Jews edited the Bible, to cover up they've been Divorced.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Judgment & Return Posted on: 2023/10/20 10:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Open in new window

Though we could prove that I've got the New Name of the Messiah, with memories from two thousand years ago; I'm at a loss of what to do, as many don't seem to be really that interested in religious prophecy, and so I've lost hope in people - Is there anyone who really cares? 💗😇

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The Judgment & Return Posted on: 2023/10/21 7:28
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Having spent years sharing spiritual knowledge, doing charity work, etc, before the Great Tribulation, we're now on the verge of Armageddon, and then Betelgeuse going supernova, where mankind then ends, and after only our guest-list gets resurrected into the Age to Come.
Thus not sure we have time to make everyone accept what was already stated within their religious texts.

It is a nice idea that if I prove to be this amazing saint, that they'd listen then; yet people don't listen to Yeshua in the Bible, Krishna in the Gita, etc, they follow the Anti-Christ's/Adharmic doctrines that came about after, and billions are about to be condemned to no longer exist for it - unless we could re-educate them where they've already corrupted what they were given.

The picture I posted was specific of Christ coming with his angels, as I'm looking for a team of people to help give everyone a chance of survival, and if no one helps according to their prophecies globally, then soon billions will cease to exist.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post