Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Our Messianic Life Line Posted on: 2023/10/19 10:50
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
At 4-5 years old I knew I was an Avatar with our name in the world's religious texts.

Since 5-6 years old I've remembered two thousand years ago, that Yeshua didn't go around making "I Am" statements about himself; where we can blatantly show the Gospel of John sounds nothing like him.

At 13 years old I remembered that the Holy Anointing Oil should contain cannabis (Kaneh-Bosem), and spent a day skiving school in the county library, looking for documentation of why it isn't still used in religion to cure many illnesses.

At 21 I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10, where three years later I eventually got around to reading the Bible, and realized I'd already fulfilled parts.

At around 26-27 on first reading 'be wary of the leaven of the Pharisees, & Sadducees', I've remembered saying that two thousand years ago in contrast to the Essene Bread; even though in this lifetime I'd never heard of Essene Bread. Since then I've recalled how the Shewbread was psychedelic - just like how the Greek drink Kykeon was made.

Because the rabbis made up Christianity (John, Paul, Simon petros), this is soon going to lead to Armageddon, where all nationalities will fight each other, at that same time Betelgeuse will be seen to have gone supernova, as people will be dying in the streets due to the poison within their blood.

After we come to the Messianic Age, and then those who are angelic amongst us will shine, and unite to change this world back into what it is meant to be - God's Kingdom.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post